[33] 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 - s

a/n : this is a continuation of 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆 specifically for Lilystudio1 there will be povs !! there will also be phones !! enjoy <33

!fem reader!

!praising! !mature language! !breeding! !overstimulation! !after care! !begging!

word count : 907

Tom's pov :

fuck i've been thinking about what happened yesterday and i woke up this morning from a wet dream about what could have happened .

it's 6 in the evening right now and i'm on the couch , reading my book , trying to forget about it when Y/n walked in and straddled me . this girl is going to be the death of me .

"hey baby" she smiled before kissing me . oh great Salazar . i'm just hoping she doesn't feel my boner .

"baby ?" i said and she hummed in response . "let's play my game today" i said with a smirk making her shiver .

"w-what's the game ?" she asked nervously .

"it's called rock paper scissors strip" i smirked . "it's like normal rock paper scissors but everytime you lose , you strip" i added .

"a-alright" she said , making my smirk grow wider . she has no idea what she's getting into .

5 minutes later , i was basically drooling at the sight in front of me . Y/n was completely naked and her face was as red as a tomato . her body is built like goddess . she deserves to be worshipped in all her glory .

"s-stop staring !" she blushed .

i clenched my jaw "i can look at what's mine" i growled .

"now come here" i said , patting my lap .

"but-"

"baby ."

she sighed and sat on my lap reluctantly . my ran my hands up and down her body , enjoying how smooth her skin is .

Y/n's pov :

he ran his hands up and down my body . the feeling is so indescribably good i let out an involuntary moan . i immediately covered my mouth and Tom smirked .

"someone seems to be enjoying this" he whispered in my ear .

he leaned in and kissed me . first it was sweet and gentle but it escalated from 0 to 100 really quickly . he glided his tongue across my bottom lip , asking for entrance but i denied it . he growled and slapped my arse , making me gasp . he quickly slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring his new found territory .

he laid me on the couch and got on top of me . "you're beautiful princess , now i'm going to worship you the way you deserve" he whispered into my ear , making me blush .

he started kissing down my body , littering it in kisses . he got to my core and he decided to tease me . he kissed both thighs before finally reaching my core .

his eyes were clouded with lust and he planted a kiss on my sensitive area , making me gasp . he kissed my core a few more times before licking a long strip , very slowly . i hated how he was teasing me .

he started to flick his tongue on my clit , making me moan softly . that must have triggered something in him because he started sucking and eating me out roughly . i was moaning uncontrollably loud .

Tom's pov :

Y/n was moaning uncontrollably loud . luckily , i used the muffliato charm on the house so only i can hear my fiancé's beautiful moaning .

"moan as loud as you want darling , i made the house soundproof" i said .

a few moments later , she came on my tongue and i cleaned up the mess she made . i gave her a few more hickeys before lining myself at her entrance .

"this is gonna hurt a little okay ?" i cooed and i slowly entered her .

she whimpers and there are tears forming . i kiss the tears away and continue to enter her slowly . i stay there for a while , letting her adjust to my length before she finally speaks .

"m-move please" she mutters .

i start moving and she moans softly . she taps on my arm , too engulfed in pleasure to ask me to speed up .

i smirked . "cmon princess use your words" i teased .

"f-faster please" she whimpers .

i pounded harder and she starts moaning loudly .

a few strokes later and she says "T-Tom i'm close" she whispers .

"beg for it" i smirk .

"Tom ... please let me cum , please ... your dick feels too good inside of me" she moans .

"cum" i grant her permission .

she cums an awful lot and i overstimulate her slightly before releasing my seed in her and pulling out .

"did you enjoy it baby ?" i asked .

she just nods her head , panting . she's exhausted .

"cmon let's take a bath together then we can order take out for dinner" i cooed as i brought her to the bath and cleaned both of us up .

after freshening up , i sat on the couch while Y/n sat on my lap . we were looking at what to order .

"oo ! how about that !" she exclaimed excitedly .

i smiled . "great suggestion princess" i said , kissing her cheek .

i placed the order and we just watched television for a bit .

"you're adorable you know that ?" i cooed .

she blushed and buried her face in my neck . "noooo" she whined .

after eating , we just cuddled on the couch and eventually fell asleep .

———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .