[57] jealousy - s

idea credits: @freddiesimper

!fem reader! !marauder's era!

!mature language! !praising! !degrading!
!edging! !breeding! !aftercare! !biting!

a/n: boys and girls can share dorm and the dorms are for 2 students only

word count: 2336

Y/n's pov:

i had just finished all my classes and was looking for Tom when suddenly i bumped into a hard chest. a chest i knew very well.

"you okay babe?" Tom asked as i looked up at him.

i smiled and jumped into his arms as he chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"how was class beautiful?" he whispered in my ear.

but before i could answer, we heard an annoyingly high pitched voice and we both groaned. we knew that voice too well.

Bellatrix Black. (a/n: mommy 🙏)

"Tommy!" she squealed as we looked at her.

"don't call me that" he said sternly.

"aw cmon Tommy, don't be that way" she giggled.

Tom clenched his jaw but tried to remain calm since i was with him.

"Bellatrix im going to repeat myself one time only. call me that ever again i will ruin your name, your family and destroy everything you hold dear, do you understand?" Tom threatened.

Bellatrix, not taking anything he said seriously, just twirled her hair around and nodded while bitting her lip. i wouldn't take his words lightly if i were her.

Tom sighed and rolled his eyes as Bellatrix continued talking. i was just holding his hand so he wouldn't lose his cool.

while talking Bellatrix attempted to touch MY boyfriend but he moved back before she could.

"don't touch me" he hissed.

Bellatrix looked dejected for a little but she didn't let it show. that was before she saw me holding his hand and her flirty expression became an angry one.

"but this bitch gets to hold your hand! why can't i?!" she huffed.

"excuse me?" i said standing beside him.

"aw can't hear me now either? pathetic" she sneered.

"Bellatrix if you keep talking to her that way we will have a problem" Tom warned.

"oh please darling, you know she doesn't deserve you. she isn't even a pureblood. you know you deserve so much better, like me for example" she said, flipping her hair.

i was squeezing Tom's hand hard trying not to lose my cool.

"i'm not a pureblood either, so that means you don't deserve me either" he said.

"well i'd definitely be an upgrade compared to her-" but before she could finish her sentence, i punched her so hard in the face that she fell to ground.

"ugh! you filthy halfblood! how dare you touch me! Tom look at what your psycho girlfriend did to me! my nose is bleeding! help me!" she cried.

he just grinned and kissed my cheek.

"you deserved what you got Bellatrix and im very proud of my girl. since i can't and won't touch you either" he said before pulling out his wand and pressing it against her throat, making her gasp.

"if you even make eye contact with me or my girlfriend again or tell anyone about what happened so help me i will make your life miserable do you understand?" he threatened, making her gulp and nod her head quickly.