[7] 𝒎𝒓 𝒗𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆 - f

idea credits : @Branavi2008 <3

!fem reader!

a/n : this imagine is when you have graduated from hogwarts . enjoy !!

word count : 971

Sundays . how you loved Sundays . you would think you'd be out in the field having a picnic with your lovely fiancé Tom . but alas , here you are copped up in your house because of Tom .

he was always working , even on weekends . of course you admired how hard working he was , but come on . you wanted quality time with him too . (a/n : literally same)

today , you were going to drag him out to spend time with you . no matter what he said or did . this man needed to see the sun again and breathe in some fresh air .

so you thought and thought of where you should go and you got it ! the beach ! what a perfect idea ! a beach trip on a Sunday . sounds perfect doesn't it ? (a/n : there's so many exclamation points please ✋🏻)

you packed all your stuff for the beach including his so the day wouldn't go to waste as you knew he would do anything to continue working .

after packing , you went down to his office . you knocked on his door .

"come in" he said , sounding emotionless as usual .

you peered through the door and he didn't even bother to see who was entering his office . busy scribbling down things as usual . you rolled your eyes and walked on , closing the door .

you walked over to where he was seated and sat in his lap . he kissed you before turning back to his work .

"babyyyy" you dragged .

"yes my love ?" he replied .

"can we please go out today ? we're always cooped up in this house and you need to see the sunlight and breathe in some fresh air . you really need a break too . your eye bags are showing , you're pale and your hair is in a mess" you rambled .

"but i have a lot of work to do right now" he defended .

tsk . the same excuse . not surprised .

"babe . you need this . trust me . nowadays you prioritise work over anything else , even me . and quite frankly , i miss spending quality time with you" you pouted .

he sighed . "alright , where are we going ?" he asked making you smile widely .

"the beach ."

his eyes went wide .

"don't look at me like that mister . you need this . really ." you demanded .

"but bab-" you kissed him .

"we go or you're sleeping on the couch tonight ." you said sternly . he groaned . the only thing he hated more than sunlight was sleeping alone . i mean he could , but he sleeps so much better with you .

"great ! now come on . i already packed our stuff and put them in the car ." you said , dragging him out of the house , to the car .

Tom hissed when the sun hit him .

"babyyyy it's so hotttt" he complained .

"no it's not . now come on mr vampire . let's get going" you rolled your eyes .

a boring car ride later , you were at the beach .

"please tell me your swimsuit isn't too revealing" Tom said .

"of course not" you replied . dragging him to the changing room .

after changing , you stepped out to see Tom waiting for you .

"damn that swimsuit looks good on you baby" he said seductively .

"we're not doing this here sir" you said sternly , dragging him to the beach . he whined but followed you anyway . 

you found the perfect spot with shade . it was beside the rocks so you could lean on them . you then set up and got comfortable .

"this is so much better than being cooped up at home all day isn't it ?" you asked , leaning on Tom's shoulder , enjoying the view of kids playing and the cool breeze fanning your face .

"no" he mumbled before sighing . "but everything is better with you" he said kissing your forehead .

you smiled and kissed him . "i love you" you said . "i love you too" he replied .

you then ate the food you brought . after resting , you decided to go for a swim . Tom followed you to the sea even tho you were sure he wasn't going to join you . you decided that you were going to change that .

you stepped in the water and immediately a wave of calmness came over you . you showered your self in the sea water before calling out for Tom .

"loveee cmonnnn ! the water's nice !" you encouraged .

"i think i'll just stay here darling" he said , crossing his arms .

"whatever you say" you said . you then splashed him with some water him .

"hey !" he exclaimed .

"shame you won't come into the water so you could get your revenge" you teased .

"oh it's on princess" he said jumping in the water and splashing you with water .

you laughed and splashed back . you both were laughing so hard that you didn't even realised he was moving closer until he tackled you .

"hey !" you giggled . he smiled and kissed you .

"i think that's enough playing in the sea for one day" he chuckled .

you nodded and went back to your area . he was right , that was enough playing in the sea . the sun was already setting . so you two sat there , watching the sunset .

"love" Tom broke the silence . you looked up at him . "you're right , i realised i missed spending quality time with you too . so from now on , i'll spend the weekends focusing on you and only you" he smiled .

you smiled back and kissed him . "thank you my love , i love you ."

"i love you too ."
———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .

also don't forget to check out my alphard black x reader book , 'his gryffindor' thank you !!