[29] 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 - f

a/n : Tom is your boyfriend and takes you to the yule ball . there will be povs !! this will be during Harry Potter's era !! enjoy <3

!fem reader!

word count : 857

Tom's pov :

i'm soo nervous . today is the day of yule ball and i was taking Y/n , my amazing girlfriend who deserved the world . ( a/n : ugh ily <3 ) of course i'm not an arsehole like Ronald who asked Granger last minute . i asked Y/n to go to the yule ball the day Professor McGonagall announced it was going to happen .

Professor McGonagall had just made an announcement about the yule ball happening in a few days at breakfast .

right now , all classes had just ended . so i'm looking for Y/n to ask her to the yule ball . it's not like anyone would dare ask her since the whole school knows we're dating but what kind of boyfriend would i be if i asked her last minute ?

i had a bouquet of flowers and a heart shaped box of her favourite chocolates . i then spotted her with a few of her friends . i sped walked up to them and caught up with Y/n .

i tapped on Y/n's shoulder . she turns around and greets me with her beautiful smile that melts my heart instantly .

"love can i talk to you in private please ?" i ask .

"of course" she says . she turns back to her friends and tells them to go off first before she allows me to drag her away .

when we got to an empty hallway i finally let her go .

"love i-" i cut myself off and looked at my feet . i didn't know this was going to be so nerve recking .

she then lifted up my chin with her hands forcing me to look at her . she smiled at me and kissed me . i immediately melted into the kiss . i pulled her in by her waist and kissed back . the things this girl does to me ...

she then pulled away and put her forehead on mine . "just say it love , i'll listen" she smiled .

"will you go to the yule ball with me ?" i blurted out .

she smiled . "of course" she said before kissing me .

oh thank Salazar . "oh uh- here i got you these" i said handing her the bouquet of flowers and the box of chocolates .

she smelled the flowers . "y/f/f ( your favourite flowers ) , my favourite" she said .

"yup and in that box are your favourite chocolates" i said .

"thank you my love" she said kissing my cheek . "now let's go and cuddle" she said , dragging me to her dorm .

i'm waiting for her now- wait i see her . damn she looks amazing in her y/f/c ( your favourite colour ) dress . like an actually princess .

"princess" i said , kissing her and looking up into her eyes .

"you look so beautiful" i said pulling her in by her waist .

"you look so handsome" she cooed .

"hold on something's missing" i said . she looked at me with a worried look .

i pulled out a flower ( don't ask ) and placed it behind her ear .

"perfect" i mumbled , smiling .

"shall we ?" i said , bowing playfully while holding my hand out for her to take . she rolled her eyes playfully in response and took my hand .

we walked in the great hall and it was beautiful .

"it's beautiful" Y/n murmured .

"not as beautiful as you" i whispered into her ear , making her blush .

after the 4 champions opened the dance , i brought Y/n to dance .

"um love ?" my girlfriend muttered . i turned to her and she was blushing a lot .

"i-i can't dance" she admitted . i smiled at her and brought her out the the dance floor .

she looked at me with a panicked look . i kissed her forehead . "just follow my lead" i said and she nodded .

i took one of her hands in mine and the other i put on my shoulder while my other hand was at her waist . we moved in perfect harmony . i was surprised she hadn't stepped on my foot yet .

we finished the dance and i brought her to get some punch .

"did i tell you how absolutely beautiful you look ?" i cooed .

she laughed . ugh her laugh is everything . "i know you've told me for the 100th time tonight" she giggled .

"because it's true" i said pulling her in and kissing her nose making her giggle .

"this is the last dance of the night !" Professor McGonagall announced .

"care to dance beautiful ?" i asked her . she smiled and nodded .

i brought her to the dance floor and wrapped my arms around her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck .

i was pestering her face with kisses and she giggled .

"i love you , so much" she mumbled , placing her head on my chest .

i smiled and kissed her head . "i love you too ."

———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .