[26] 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 - f

a/n : this is a continuation of 𝒊'𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 and the last part of 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 . enjoy !! <3

!fem reader! !Gryffindor reader!

word count : 694

Y/n's pov :

"Lucas !" i yelled chasing my 5 year old son .

he just giggles and continues running around the house , muddying the floor i spent hours cleaning !

i used my werewolf speed and finally caught him .

"gotcha you sneaky little cutie" i said tickling him . he laughed loudly .

"there are two of my seven favourite people" Tom chuckled coming to stand beside me .

i rolled my eyes playfully and kissed him .

"mummy i want a kiss too" Lucas pouted .

i chuckled . "i would kiss you but you're covered in mud" i said and he frowned .

"i'll kiss you after i give you a bath okay ?" i cooed and he nodded .

a few minutes later , Lucas was clean .

"i want a kiss now mummy !" he said excitedly .

i chuckled and picked him up , covering his face in kisses .

"mum , where are you ?" my 13 year old son , Leon , called out .

"in Lucas' room honey !" i replied .

"can you and dad teach me how to hunt ?" he blushed .

i smiled . "of course Leon , could you call your brother Tyler and help set up the table ? your sisters and brother will be here soon" i said and he nodded going off to get my 15 year old to help set up the table .

"ah darling i was just wondering where you were" Tom said .

"daddy !" Lucas squealed excitedly . Tom chuckled and took him from my arms .

"hello little one , i see you're all clean" Tom said , tickling Lucas .

"yup ! and i got so many kisses from mummy !" Lucas said .

"oh did you now ? i'm jealous" Tom faked frowned .

i rolled my eyes playfully . "love , you've cleaned the floor right ?" i asked and Tom nodded .

"good , Trinity and Noah will be here soon" i said and he smiled . "... along with Arianne and Mason" i continued . Tom growled .

"oh come on love ! they're mates !" i said , taking Lucas in my arms and walking out of the room .

"i know , i know it's still difficult for me" he mumbled , walking beside me .

"mum ! we're here !" Trinity yelled .

"big sissy !" Lucas squealed and ran over to her .

"hi cutie" Trinity , my 21 year old said , picking Lucas up .

"welcome home Trinity and Noah" i smiled .

Noah smiled widely at us and bowed playfully .

"it's an honour to be in your presence Alpha and Luna" he chuckled .

"stop it Noah , we're family now you don't need to bow" i said , smiling .

"besides the current Alpha and Luna are standing behind you" Tom added .

"hey guys . hey mum and dad . i missed you" Axel my 24 year old son said , hugging us . ( a/n : y'all must have had a lot of fun- ) his wife , Leanna , came in after . she's 7 months pregnant now and i have no doubt she'll be a great mother .

"hey guys ! sorry we're late" Arianne , my 18 year old said entering the room with her mate Mason .

as soon as Mason looked up to meet everyone's eye , Tom and Axel growled making the poor boy flinch and look down at his feet .

"you two are so overprotective" i rolled my eyes and went to the dining room , everyone else following .

"can't help it mum" Axel shrugged .

"don't worry Mason they'll warm up to you when you two get married" i smiled .

"mum !" Arianne whined blushing . Mason was basically a tomato at this point .

"what ? it's true" Trinity added and i laughed .

after Axel , Leanna , Trinity , Noah , Mason had gone home and everyone was asleep , me and Tom were watching the television in our room .

"we did good" Tom said .

"we did didn't we ?" i said , snuggling into his chest .

"Y/n , i love you so much" he said .

"i love you too baby" i said before turning off the television and falling asleep .

———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .