[27] 𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌 - f

a/n : in this imagine everyone are werewolves you and Tom are the Alpha and Luna of the Slytherin pack . THIS HAS NO RELATION TO THE MINI WEREWOLF SERIES . there will be povs !! enjoy <3

!fem reader!

word count : 592

Tom's pov :

i woke up to my beautiful wife still sound asleep in my arms . i smiled and kissed her head before stroking her hair gently . she hummed in her sleep before snuggling more into my chest . adorable . thank the moon goddess for blessing me with such a perfect mate . ( a/n : cutie <3 )

"Alpha ?" someone called from my door .

i turned my head and saw Theodore , my Gamma standing there , peeking his head through the crack of my door .

"what is it ?" i snapped , annoyed that he was disturbing me and Y/n's alone time .

Y/n whined a little and cuddled closer to me . i turned away from Theodore and caressed her cheek .

"shhh , it's okay my love , i'm here" i cooed .

she stopped moving and went back to sleep .

i turned my head back and growled at Theodore . he bowed his head in submission .

"you're disturbing your Luna" i said through gritted teeth .

"i'm sorry Alpha really , but i need to talk to you" he sighed .

i huffed in frustration and kissed Y/n's head and tried to get out of bed . noticed i said tried to get out of bed and not out of bed ? well , that's because Y/n wouldn't let me go . her grip on my tightened and she whined .

"nooo don't go ..." she said sleepily .

i smiled and kissed her cheek .

i turned my face to look at Theodore again . "Theodore i'll talk to you late-" i was cut off by my beautiful queen's coughing .

i immediately turned back to face her . "are you ok love ?" i asked .

she opened her eyes and smiled weakly at me . "i'm fine-" she was cut off by her own coughing .

"don't lie to me , my queen . you're obviously not" i said , my voice coated in worry .

"i-" she coughed again . oh my goddess even her cough was beautiful ( a/n : ok sir i think you're a little too obsessed- ) but now wasn't the time . ( a/n : no shit )

"Theodore , get the pack doctor" i commanded .

"yes Alpha" he obeyed and scurried off .

ten minutes later , the pack doctor had finally arrived .

"what's wrong with her doc ?" i asked nervously .

"she's fine Alpha , just down with a flu and a bit of a fever . she just needs to take medicine and rest in bed" Horace reassured . ( a/n : yea i just did that )

"thank you Horace , you're dismissed" i said , shifting my attention solely to my wife . Horace nodded and left .

"see , i'm fine you're just exaggerating" Y/n said , sitting up .

i sighed and got back into bed with her . i covered her face in kisses earning a laugh . i tried to kiss her lips but she stopped me .

"don't , i'm sick" she finally admitted .

i smirked . "hah ! i just got you to admit you weren't well !" i laughed .

"i- crap ..." she mumbled .

i hugged her and snuggled into her chest . "don't worry loveee i'm here , i'll take care of you" i said .

she chuckled and kissed my head . "thank you darling , i love you" she said .

"i love you too" i said .

———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .