[23] 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 - f

a/n : hey y'all !! this is going to be a little different . there will be povs . there will be continuations to this imagine .  in this imagine , everyone are wolves . there will be four houses will become packs . the Gryffindor pack , Slytherin pack , Hufflepuff pack and the Ravenclaw pack . i know , really creative . Tom is a rogue , banished from the Slytherin pack . Y/n is the powerful Luna of the Gryffindor pack who doesn't necessarily deal with rouges well . what happens when he stumbles onto the Gryffindor pack and mets Luna Y/n ? and what happens when they happened to be mates ? read on to find out . also sorry i keep making these werewolves imagines , i'm just in love with them after reading a few stories about werewolves on wattpad . so hope you enjoy !! <3

!fem reader! !Gryffindor reader!

word count : 1379

Tom's pov :

rouge . that's what i've been for the past 16 years of my life . i was banished from my pack when i was 5 after my mother died . they thought i was the cause but i would never . what kind of monster kills their own mother ? right now , i'm 21 .

i've been on the run for 16 years . shocking right ? after like a month or so , i got used to it . it actually feels great being free .

just like any other day i was in my wolf form , running to my heart's content when i felt myself enter a boarder . crap . i was on the Gryffindor pack lands .

the Gryffindor pack lands have been ruled by the Y/l/ns ( your last name ) for a few centuries now . but none of them could compare to Y/n Y/l/n . she's the first born child of Y/d/n ( your dad's name ) Y/l/n and the current Luna of the pack . she was ruthless when it came to rouges . she showed them no mercy , instantly killing them .

one thought was running through my mind , 'i'm screwed'

not even a minute i've been on her pack lands and smelled the sweetest smell i've ever smelled . before i knew it , i saw Y/n's beautiful white wolf with streaks of black on her ears and tail running towards me .

as soon as i saw her , my wolfed howled .

"mate" he said , excitedly in my head .

she must have had the same thing happen to her because she slowed down for a moment before speeding up to my direction once again .

Y/n's pov :

i smelled the sweetest scent i've ever smelled in my life . i sniffed the air and it was coming from the rouge . my wolfed howled .

"mate" she said excitedly inside my head .

i slowed down for a moment from confusion then speed up again with curiosity and excitement of finally finding my mate .

once i got to him , i shifted back to my human form . he closed his eyes immediately . "respectful" my wolf purred .

i smiled and covered myself up . i bent down and pet him lightly and i felt the sparks fly through me , he immediately relaxed at my touch .

"you can open your eyes" i smiled .

Tom's pov :

she was petting me . i felt the sparks fly through my body and i immediately relaxed at her touch .

"you can open your eyes" she said .

i looked up into her eyes and i was shocked . i had heard about her beauty before , but beautiful was an understatement . she was breath taking . from her eyes , to her smile , to her y/s/c ( your skin colour ) , to her y/h/c ( your hair colour ) hair with a few white streaks , she was absolutely stunning . i couldn't stop staring at her .