[50] 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 , 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 - s

idea credits : @aviral_1443 <3

!fem reader! !Slytherin reader! [ a/n : finally , a non-Gryffindor reader for once 🙄 . sorry i make readers Gryffindor so often . it's just that i'm a Gryffindor ( if you couldn't already tell ) and there's a lack of Gryffindor imagines for Tom . ENOUGH WITH THE RANTING ]

!mature language! !aftercare! !praising! !degrading! !edging! !overstimulation! !breeding! !bondage! !spanking! !master/slave relationship!

a/n : idk how to explain but it's a really good idea ! read on to find out . you and Tom share a dorm :) this is a hot one so enjoy <3

word count : 3199

Tom's pov :

Merlin , i love it when Y/n's ruthless . it turns me on so much .

i walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist .

"you did such a good job baby" i whispered into her ear .

she turned around and put her hands on my chest , smirking .

"do you want master to reward you ?" i suggested .

"yes master , it would be an honour" she said , wrapping her arms around my neck .

i kissed her deeply and apparated back to my room in our dorm .

i pushed her against my wall and started trailing my kisses to her collarbone . ( a/n : kinky )

she moaned when i got to her sweet spot and gripped my hair , making me groan . i love it when she does that .

"strip" i said , backing away slightly .

she complied immediately . so ruthless yet so obedient . that's my good girl . [ a/n : MY WRITING GOT BETTER ( at least i think it did ) talk about a come back 😝 ]

"such a good girl you are for master , aren't you ?" i smirked .

"yes master" she bowed her head in submission .

"on the bed" i said sternly .

she was on the bed before i could even blink .

i smirked and walked over to the drawer containing all our toys .

"what do you want to play with today love ?" i asked , skimming through our options .

"i want to be tied up master" she said .

"such a naughty girl . alright , if that's what you want" i said , getting the ropes .

"it is master" she said .

"did i give you permission to talk ?" i snapped , turning around to face her .

"no master , i'm sorry" she hung her head in shame .

"tsk , what do you think you deserve for talking without permission ?" i asked her .

"10 spanks on my ass and edging master" she said .

"does my slut want to be overstimulated as well ?" i smirked .

"yes master" she said .

i sat on the bed . "ass up and bend over my lap baby girl" i said . ( a/n : IM SORRY I HAD TO )

she immediately complied . what an obedient , desperate slut i thought to myself .

"what's your safe word love ?" i asked . i may be ruthless , but i care about my slave more than anything else .

"spider" she said . ( a/n : DONT ASK , I WENT TO RANDOM WORD GENERATOR AND IT SAID SPIDER )

"good girl" i said , rubbing her ass . "count for me okay ?"