[38] 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 - smut

idea credits : aestheticbisexual <3

!fem reader!

!degrading! !mature language! !breeding!
!aftercare! !knifeplay! !edging! !overstimulation!
!praising! !begging! !daddy kink!

a/n : sheesh i've been writing a lot of smut lately ... there will be povs !! enjoy <33

word count : 1830

Y/n pov :

i had broken up with Draco a month ago and have completely moved on but the ferret is crawling back to me and begging me for a second chance . honestly i'm glad i broke up with him . that relationship was nothing but toxic .

i had recently gotten close to the one and only Cedric Diggory . the boy could make any girl fall weak to her knees with his amazing personality , looks and smile .

i think it's time i get into a new relationship and forget about my toxic one . i was looking for the pretty boy when i saw him resting under a tree by the lake .

"hey Cedric" i purred as i sat done next to him . ( a/n : bitch tf are you ? a cat ? LOL IM KIDDING LOVE YOU BESTIE <33 )

"you look so handsome today" i said as played with his hair .

"i um- thanks Y/n" he blushed .

"you're so cute when you blush" i said . "wanna go on a date this weekend ?" i continued .

Tom's pov :

i was watching as Y/n was flirting with Diggory . MY Y/n , flirting with some pathetic Hufflepuff that doesn't deserve her . let alone her body . ( a/n : i don't mean to offend the Hufflepuffs , i adore all houses but this is Tom's pov after all . i'm so sorry if i offended you loves </3 )

"wanna go on a date this weekend ?" she purred .

oh fuck no . now i know what to do . kill Diggory . how will i do that you ask ? it's simple really . ambush .

i'll send him a note to go to the astronomy tower and he'll think it's from Y/n . when he's there i'll just avada kedavra him off the astronomy tower . see ? simple .

my plan will fall into place tomorrow .

the next day

Cedric's pov :

i had gotten a note that says ;

hey Cedric ! i was doing some thinking and i think we should have our date tonight at the astronomy tower . meet me there at 8 ok ! see you there handsome <3
- Y/n

after reading that note , i turned red . that girl sure knows how to make a guy blush .

Tom's pov :

writing that note was truly sickening but i had to sounded like Y/n . thankfully , mine and Y/n's handwriting are basically the same .

Cedric's pov :

it's 7.50 right now and i'm making my way up to the astronomy tower . ( a/n : we love a man that's on time or even better early <3 too bad he's going to get killed </3 )

i'm at the astronomy tower with flowers and a box of chocolates for Y/n . (a/n : <3 ) its 7.55 so i expect her to be a little late . i sat at the couch waiting for her .

Tom's pov :

the idiot is actually here . i chuckled as i came out of hiding .

"Hello Diggory" i said .