[13] 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 - s

idea credits : @Branavi2008 <3

!fem reader!

!mommy kink! !mature language! !breeding! !after care! !degrading! !dirty talk!

a/n : okay everyone , i believe i have put this chapter on hold for long enough so to put it bluntly , Tom has a mommy kink . this might also become a series !! now , enjoy .

word count : 1112

bubs 😩💦

babyyyy

yes ?

i need you 🥺

bouncing on my dick 🥵

you turned around to look at your boyfriend . he soon met your gaze and winked . you shook your head and smiled , turning back to your phone . you smirked as you read the message again

meet me at the normal spot after classes luv <3

i'll make sure to please you the way you deserve 🥴

can't wait mommy 🥵 (a/n : oh god that's kinda weird and kinda hot and the same time shdbddbdbd idkkk)

that class seemed to go by so much slower . it's like time was purposely playing with you so and Tom couldn't do the dirty . (a/n : ew that sounded weird-) after what feels like eternity later , the class finally ended .

everyone had just left the class even the professor but you were still taking your time to annoy Tom . then you felt his hands grip your waist .

he leaned down to whisper into your ear "mommy , can we go now ? i need you ..." he kissed your neck .

you smirked and turned around . you sat on the desk and kissed him .

"since you're so eager , baby boy , why don't we just do it here ?" you said , spreading your legs ever so slowly .

his eyes went wide but his the side of lips tugged into a slight smirk .

"mommy , you know we can't" he tries to reason , rubbing your thighs .

"but i need you in me now baby" you moaned in his ear . you know he loves it when you moan in his ear so you hope and this convinced him to fuck you in the classroom . guess what , it worked .

"whatever you say mommy" he whispers , kissing your neck .

he then takes out his wand and points at the door . "muffliato" he mumbles and throws his wand away .

he then starts groping your breast and squeezing them making you moan . he then goes under your skirt (a/n : i hate skirts but the uniform for girls has a skirt so yea , just gotta bare with it ig) and rubs your pussy through your underwear . he groaned .

"ugh mommy , so wet for me ?" he moaned . (a/n : ugh yes 😩✋🏻)

"yes baby , all for you" you moaned .

he then ripped your skirt and underwear off at the same time . hot . he wasted no time devouring you .

"mm baby fuck just like that" you moaned .