[51] 𝑎𝑚𝑦𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 , 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 - f

a/n : you gave Tom a hair tie and he kept it . when he saw your hair was in a mess because of the wind he decided to tie it :3 . enjoy ! <3

!fem reader!

word count : 693

Y/n's pov :

the wind is making my hair a mess . i love the wind , don't get me wrong but i hate it when it messes with my hair .

i know what you're probably saying , just tie up your hair ! i would , really i would . but there's one problem .

i only have one hair tie that i carry with me at all times and i stupidly gave it to my boyfriend , Tom .

he was just being overly adorable and i couldn't help it ! when i gave it to him , he was ecstatic ! he was thanking me and kissing all over my face .

he knew my hair tie was super important to me , considering my hair is a mess without it , so he couldn't help but to feel special and keep thanking me over and over again . ( a/n : we can all tell i'm stalling so this story is longer right ? right . back to the story )

now , i'm in the courtyard with the girls and unfortunately there's wind .

if only Tom were here i thought to myself .

"Y/n , your hair is a mess . where's your hair tie ?" Hermione asks .

"with Tom" i grumbled back , rubbing my temples .

Tom's pov :

i've been giddy since Y/n gave me her hair tie . whenever im just not in the mood , i just look at the hair tie and think of Y/n and that brightens up my day instantly .

it's like she's given me a part of her soul ... too much ? too much . anyway , i'm on my way to the courtyard and i see my beautiful princess , Y/n .

her hair is a mess . she looks so annoyed . i wish i could help her ...

wait ! oh my Merlin Tom , you can help her ! ugh having Y/n as my girlfriend is making my brain go mushy . she spoils me too much , not that i'm complaining .

i walk over to the girls . when they see me i put my finger on my lip and they remain quiet .

my beautiful baby is rubbing her temples . i came up to her and massaged her shoulders .

she tensed at first but recognised my touch and calmed down .

i then kissed her neck . "hello my love" i whispered .

she shivered making me smirk . "h-hi baby" she stuttered .

"you're hair is a mess my love" i said and i could practically her pout .

"luckily your prince charming is here to help" i grinned . ( a/n : too cute 😭 )

she chuckled and i reached out for my comb i always keep in my pocket .

i starting combing her hair . once i gathered , i think , all of the strands of hair on head and i pulled it into a high ponytail .

"all done" i said .

i took a step back and she stood up , faced me and kissed me .

"thank you baby , i love you" she said .

"anytime , my love" i said , wrapping my arms around her waist .

"i'll give you another hair tie" she whispered .

my grin was so wide my jaw started hurting . i grabbed her wrist and dragged her away .

she yelled a good bye to her friends before intertwining her fingers with mine .

"you're so cute" she giggled and kissed my cheek .

"i love you" i said , kissing her .

"i love you too ."

———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book on the requests page in book 2 .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book , please comment them on the request page in the book !! credits will be given to requests .

hey y'all !! this is the last story for this book . i'm going to update my schedule so y'all will know when im posting certain things . also

new book alert ! i need to stop 😭😭😭 also THANK YOH FOR 63

new book alert ! i need to stop 😭😭😭 also THANK YOH FOR 63.4 K READS <333 thank you for taking the time of day to read this and i'll see y'all next week for another upload BUT at book 2 . i love y'all and stay safe ! <3