[16] 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 - s

a/n : this is a continuation of 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔 . by the way , i changed the kink from 'mommy' to 'mami' . also , i'm changing it to when you were in hogwarts to when you've already graduated . enjoy <3

!fem reader!

!mami kink! !mature language! !breeding! !after care! !praising! !dirty talk!

word count : 523

you woke up to the sun lighting up the room . ( a/n : ugh 🙄✋🏻 ) you yawned and sat up to see that Tom not there . you were confused because usually after sex , he would be in the bed , cuddling you and pulling you closer by your waist . you just shrugged and started using your phone .

a few minutes later , Tom walked in just his shorts . he saw you awake and smiled . you returned the smile .

"good morning beautiful" he said , getting on top of you .

"good morning handsome" you said putting your hands on his face .

he then pressed his bulge to your unclothed core . you moaned in response . you had forgotten you were naked . you felt a little too wet like you shouldn't be this wet .

"Tom , why am i wetter than usual ?" you mumbled into his lips . you felt him smirking against your lips .

"i ate you out while you were asleep , now let's get to business shall we ?" he said , kissing down your neck .

he took off his shorts and boxers and slowly entered you . he started pounding into you gently . you loved morning sex . it was always lazy .

you couldn't even call it fucking . it was making love . it was the best thing in the world . he would whisper sweet nothings into your ear like "you're so beautiful mami" "i love you so much"

"mm you're so tight mami" he moaned .

you moaned back . "you feel so good in me baby" you whispered .

not long after , you two came together . he pulled out after filling you with his seed and laid down beside you .

"how about take a shower love ? i'll make breakfast today" he said , kissing your head .

you smiled . "thank you love" you got up and headed to the bathroom and made your breakfast .

after getting out , you put on his shirt and your undies ( a/n : i like that it sounds funny ) you went downstairs and were immediately greeted with the fresh smell of pancakes and syrups .

you entered the kitchen and there were stacks of pancakes smothered with syrup and berries .

"it looks delicious baby" you kissed his cheek .

"but you didn't have to . i could have made it" you added . ( a/n : sheesh so ungrateful 🙄✋🏻 )

"it's fine honestly now dig in" he said , kissing you .

"mm i love you" you mumbled .

"i love you too" he mumbled back .

you two then spent the entire day lazing around and enjoying each other's presence . honestly , what a perfect way to spend a Sunday <3

———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .

also don't forget to check out my alphard black x reader book , 'his gryffindor' thank you !!