[32] 𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒚 - s

a/n : this is a continuation of 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 , 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 . there will be povs !! there will be phones as well ! enjoy <33

!fem reader! !Gryffindor reader!

!degrading! !praising! !mature language! !breeding!
!overstimulation! !daddy kink! !after care! !begging!

word count : 1128

Tom's pov :

"Tom , what's that on your neck ?" Mattheo , my younger brother , asked me .

"huh ?" i asked , confused .

i took out my phone and looked at my camera only to find a huge love bite on my neck Y/n left on my neck from the last time we were intimate . i scanned the hallway and my eyes immediately landed on Y/n talking with her friends .

Ginny saw me staring at her and she whispered into her ear . Y/n immediately turned around and i very subtly pointed at the mark she left on my neck . she just winked at me before leaving with her friends .

i smirked . she was challenging me . challenge accepted darling , challenge accepted .

"by the way you're staring at her like a predator stalking it's prey , i'm guessing she's going to get a punishment" my brother guessed .

he knows me so well . "oh yeah" i said .

after the last class i waited for everyone to leave the room before i finally went up to Y/n who seemed to be wasting her time packing up , waiting for me to come up to her .

"you think you're so cute ... leaving a hickey on my neck so everyone knows you claimed me hmm ?" i whispered into her ear while wrapping my arms around her waist from behind .

"mhmm and what are you going to do about it baby ?" she asked , turning around and putting her hands on my chest .

"you'll see my love , you'll see" i growled .

she just smirked . "sure i will daddy" she said , kissing me .

she bit on my bottom lip before pulling away .

she tip toed so she could reach my ear . "sure i will" she whispered into my ear before she kissed under it making me shudder .

she just smirked and left me with a boner ! ( a/n : she a bad bleep love , cry about it 😼 ) what a fucking tease .

later that day , i stormed into her dorm to see her reading a book . she looked up at me and smirked . ugh why does her smirk need to be so sexy ?

"what is it love ?" she asked innocently , batting her eyelashes at me .

"i have to get rid of this somehow !" i yelled , pointing down at my boner . luckily i used the muffliato charm on her dorm before i entered .

"yeah you're right , how about a nice cold shower ?" she teased .

i gritted my teeth and immediately pinned her down to the bed .

"i don't know what's up your perfect arse today but i don't like it" i growled .

she ran a hand down my chest . "i'm sorry daddy , let me make it up to you" she whispered .

she kissed me and i immediately calmed down . i let her flip us around . she started kissing my neck and grinding on my bulge making me moan .

she takes off mine and her clothes slowly . painfully slow . she finally got all of my clothes off until i was only in my boxers . she started grinding lightly making me moan softly . she started kissing my neck again .

"i love you daddy" she whispered .

"mm i love you too baby girl now beg if you want to ride my cock" i whispered huskily .

Y/n's pov :

"please daddy let me ride you" i fake whimpered .

"go on" he said .

i pulled down his boxers and his dick was rock hard . i smirked and kissed the tip before lowering myself onto his 11 inch member .

he groaned and threw his head back .

"daddy" i moaned while riding him .

"now apologise for teasing me" he growled .

"i'm sorry for teasing you daddy" i moaned .

he growled and flipped us over . he started pounding into me at inhumane speeds and i started moaning loudly .

he was definitely punishing me . ( a/n : no shit ) oh god i'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow . luckily tomorrow's a Saturday .

"is this what you wanted slut ? for daddy to punish you" he growled , littering my body in hickeys .

"yes daddy" i moaned loudly .

"daddy please fill me with your cum" i whimpered .

"cum for me first darling" he cooed .

i came on his cock so many times and he didn't cum . tears stained my cheeks and Tom kissed them away .

"daddy please" i whimpered .

he smirked . "alright darling" he said before releasing his load inside of me .

we both moaned together before he pulled out and laid beside me .

he took his wand from the night stand and suddenly we were in his room .

he pulled me in and kissed my forehead .

"hi" he smiled sheepishly to which i burst out laughing .

"hi" i said before kissing him .

he snuggled into my neck . "i love you" he said , kissing and sucking on my neck lightly .

"i love you too" i said , kissing his shoulder before going to sleep .

Mattheo's pov :

where the hell is he ?! he said he would help me with my homework yesterday yet i couldn't find him . probably too busy punishing Y/n last night . i was about to check in his dorm when i heard Y/n giggle .

Y/n's pov :

i giggled as he covered my face with butterfly kisses . we woke up a few hours ago and now i was wearing his shirt and my shorts while he was shirtless , wearing his shorts .

he was reading to me before i kissed his palm which made him melt and that leads us here . he's really just a big softie when it comes to me and i love it .

the door opened and Mattheo was leaning against the frame .

"what ?!" Tom snapped .

"had fun last night ?" Mattheo smirked . i turned red and buried my face into Tom's neck .

Tom's pov :

i smirked at my girlfriend while she buried her face into my neck . i kissed her shoulder before turning back to my brother .

"yes we did now what do you want ?" i scoffed , i just wanted to spend time alone with my Y/n , was that so hard ?

"i just need help with my homework" he said .

"yeah later , i'm busy right now" i said .

he shrugged and left , closing the door behind him . ( a/n : a sibling like Mattheo please )

"i love you my beautiful princess" i cooed .

"i love you too my brave knight" she mumbled back .

———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .