[24] 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒎𝒆 - s

a/n : this is a continuation of 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 . enjoy !! <3

!fem reader! !Gryffindor reader!

!mature language! !breeding! !after care! !praising!

word count : 848

Tom's pov :

it had been a year since i met the love of my life , and recently i had been appointed alpha . i wanted more . i wanted her to be officially mine . i wanted my mark on her neck so everyone knew she was mine . well technically everyone knew but still .

i walked into our room and locked the door . everytime i tried to mark her and make love to her , someone would interrupt and i would have to take a long cold shower . lucky me .

this time that wasn't going to happen , i was finally going to claim my mate and nobody was going to stop me .

she was reading her book on the bed as always . i walk to the bed and laid down on top of her . she chuckled and placed the book down on the nightstand .

"hey handsome" she kisses my head .

i lost it . i started kissing her . i pinned her down to the bed . she tangled her fingers in my hair , tugging at it lightly causing me to growl . i could feel her smirking against my lips .

i traced my tongue on her bottom lip , asking for entrance and she denied it . tease . alright , i'll just show her who the real tease is . i squeezed her arse and she gasped . i quickly slipped my tongue into her mouth , exploring my newly found territory . it was my turn to smirk .

i trailed my lips down to her neck .

Y/n's pov :

he trailed his lips down my neck and i had to keep in my moans . he kissed the spot where my mark would go . he starting sucking and lightly bitting the spot and an involuntary moan escaped my lips .

"Tom ... mark me" i moaned , not caring about containing my moans .

"your wish is my command princess" he said .

his canines sinked into my neck and there was a moment of pain before i was overwhelmed with  pleasure . his canines finally left my neck and he licked the blood and kissed the mark .

"your turn" i said breathlessly as i straddled him kissed the spot where his mark was supposed to go .

Tom's pov :

it was her turn to mark me . she did what i had previously done to her neck . after which , she dug her canines into my neck . there was a moment of pain before i was overwhelmed with pleasure . her canines left my neck and she did as i had done previously , licking the blood and kissing my mark .

i pinned her back down on the bed and kissed her roughly . she returned it with the same amount of burning passion .

i stripped her completely and took in her stunning figure . this is the first time i had seen her naked mind you and i was enjoying the view . my eyes turned dark with lust and i quickly stripped .

i could see her eyes immediately clouded with lust at my naked form . she growled and i smirked . i kissed her again , pressing my hard member against her throbbing core making her moan . still kissing her , i rubbed my member up and down her core , teasing her and she whimpered .

"Tom ... stop teasing me" she whined .

"tell me what you want my love" i cooed .

"i want you to fuck me until i can't walk" she begged .

i smirked and slowly went into her , allowing her to adjust to my size .

Y/n's pov :

he slowly went into me , allowing me to adjust to his size . there were tears forming in my eyes . he kissed away the tears .

he stayed still for a moment before i finally nodded , signalling that he could start moving .

he started moving slowly and i whimpered a little before moaning uncontrollably .

Tom's pov :

when i started moving , she let out a small whimper before moaning uncontrollably .

"oh Tom faster" she moaned .

i smirked and went faster . she started moaning louder . i growled .

"ugh love you're so tight" i groaned .

a few minutes later , we were both moaning messes well mostly her .

"Tom ... i'm close ..." she whispered .

"beg for it" i said , smirking .

"please Tom , let me cum" she begged ( a/n : oh got it feels so wrong to be writing this at school- )

"cum for me princess" i whispered into her ear .

she released all over me and a few strokes later i came in her .

i pulled out and flopped on the bed beside her . i pulled closer and she snuggled into my chest .

"you did so well for me love" i cooed , gently stroking her hair .

she hummed in response . i kissed her head

"i love you" i said .

"i love you too" she said before dozing off . i followed soon after .

———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .