[58] your wish is my command, princess - s

idea credits: @fictionalpsycosimp

a/n : this is a continuation of aren't you a cutie. Tom is thanking you for taking care of him. enjoy <3

!fem reader!

!mature language! !praising! !breeding! !overstimulation! !aftercare!

word count: 2194

Y/n's pov:

finally, Tom went back to work. it was getting harder and harder denying his demands for constant cuddles and attention. although, he constantly texts me about how much he misses me and it's so hard not to swoon.

currently, i'm at home cooking for Tom when he gets home. he gets really grumpy when he doesn't get to eat after coming home. he'll be even more grumpy now that he's not spending time with me.

"honey, i'm home!"

ah, speak of the devil and he shall come.

"in the kitchen love!" i announced as i finished cooking dinner.

"hi angel" he whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and kissing me on the neck.

i forgot to mention, he's been more intimate with me lately. i have no idea why.

"hi handsome" i grinned back, turning around and kissing him on the cheek.

"how was work?" i asked as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"terrible, i missed you so much" he sighed as i ran my fingers through his hair.

i giggled as i brought him over to the kitchen table. i made him sit down as i gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"you rest now love, it's Friday. that means you can spend the whole weekend with me" i reminded him, trying to cheer him up a little.

he chuckled before kissing me.

"you always know what to say" he whispered, leaning in to kiss me again.

"yup, now eat. you must be starving" i ordered playfully, kissing him again.

he nodded, still smiling, and started eating. i then went back to the kitchen and got him a drink. after that, i sat down with him and ate as we talked about his day.

after dinner was over, we washed the dishes and he took a shower before we cuddled up in bed. we also decided to watch a movie so he could wind down a little.

"i missed you so much" he whispered, kissing my neck.

"i missed you too" i smiled, rubbing his back and trying my hardest not to moan.

i could feel him smirking against my neck as he continued kissing it. i sighed at the nice feeling and continued watching the movie while running my fingers through his hair.

after awhile, he took my shirt off and i looked down at him.

"what are you doing?" i asked as he got on top of me, smirking me.

"just enjoy" he whispered, moving his kisses down to my collarbone.

i moaned softly as he got to my weak spot, just above my chest.

"Tom-" i rasped as he started sucking.

as a response, he just placed a finger on my lips and went lower. i was getting flustered at the sensation but damn did it feel good.

eventually, he took my skirt off and was kissing down to my underwear. holy fuck did he look hot doing it.

he was maintaining eye contact with me as he made his way down to my core. whenever i looked away, he turned my face to look at him again. (a/n: blushing 🤭)