[15] 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 , 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 - f

a/n : this imagine is when you've graduated from Hogwarts . in this story , Tom gets attacked by a wolf when out for a walk and he comes back home limping with scars all over his chest . how and why i came out with this idea ? well , i've been reading a lot of stories about wolves and i really enjoy them . so hope you enjoy <3

!fem reader!

word count : 710

Saturday . what a peaceful day it was . you were on your lovely red leather couch in front of the fire reading your book when you heard the door open .

assuming it was your husband , Tom , you closed the book and set it down on the couch before walking to the front door .

you got to the front of the house and the scene in front of you shocked you . Tom's chest had several deep cuts and he was limping .

you helped him sit on the couch . "what happened ?" you asked .

"i got attacked by a wolf but i'm fine" he said , trying to get up but failing .

"sit down you're obviously not fine" you said sternly .

"i am fine . and besides , i can take care of myself" he growled .

"please , let me take care of you" you whimpered .

he immediately softened . he sighed and sat back on the couch . you gave him a light smile . you pulled his head to your face and planted a firm kiss on his head .

"thank you" you said before rushing up to your room and getting the first aid kit .

you rushed back down and took his shirt off . you examined the scars . they were bad .

"your scars ..." you whispered , lightly grazing your fingers over them .

you got a basin of water and dipped a towel into it .

you gave him a kiss on the lips . "this is gonna hurt a little" you whispered .

he nodded and you started to clean up the wounds . he hissed . he brought you into his lap for comfort and placed his head on your chest . he let out a whimper . ( a/n : aw poor baby 🥺 don't worry love it'll be over soon <3 )

"baby ... i can't see your scars , lift your head up for me please ? just a little while longer love , you're doing so well" you cooed .

he let out one last whimper and lifted his head and gave him a kiss .

"i'm almost done" you said .

you continued cleaning his wounds and he started whimpering again .

"you're okay baby , you're doing so well . just a bit longer okay ?" you said kissing his neck to try and calm him down .

you finally finished cleaning up his wounds and you bandaged his wounds .

"there , all done" you said .

you kissed him and moved his hair out of his face .

"i have to change those every few hours , so to make it easier for me , can you not wear your shirt ?" you blushed .

he smirked . "don't give me that stupid smirk of yours" you mumbled .

he started kissing your neck . "i love you , thanking you for taking care of me" he said , snuggling into your chest .

you smiled and kissed his head . "i love you too and just remember that i'll take care of you , always" you said .

"same here" he mumbled .

"now , go to bed . you need to rest" you said .

"can you sleep with me ?" he pouted .

"what about your scars ?" you asked .

"i don't care i sleep so much better with you . please ?" he said , doing his best puppy dog eyes . ( a/n : CUTIEEE <333 )

you sighed and agreed . his eyes immediately lit up and dragged you to the room . you chuckled at his adorable behaviour .

he got in bed and pulled you beside him . he quickly pulled you close and you buried your face into his chest .

"i love you" you said , kissing him .

"i love you too" he said , resting his head on your chin and drifting to sleep . you followed soon after .

———————————————————————————
please comment more ideas for this book in the comment section .

if you have any ideas for the harry potter one shots book coming soon , please comment them too !! credits will be given to requests .

also don't forget to check out my alphard black x reader book , 'his gryffindor' thank you !!