Dreams and Solutions

It wasn't long after my head hit the pillow and my body slowly disappearing in my Astro form project in itself. I found myself drifting slowly way concentrating on the link between lucky. Sooner is back in that ugly dark wet violent place the engine room still barely lit containing one, thin, sick, pail but very giggly Jotun. It was good to know that the medicine was still very much in his system. I looked at him and he looked at me the longest time we said nothing just looked at each other. He couldn't stop laughing for some reason it bothered me just a little here he was down chained bruise broken cut Bert scarred and scabbed he was sitting here laughing warm steam still blowing up from the vents beneath him.

"Loki" I said calling out to him he didn't really move he just kept looking at me as if I was 1000 yards away as if I was a monster with 18 heads coming to finally feast upon him. "Loki" I said and finally his eyes lost that overwhelming glaze of being completely intoxicated with drugs. Well look who finally decided to return to me my little witch.

"Has the patient been a bad boy today is the nurse going to give him another dose of medicine?" he said being overly critical I had a horny, flirty god of lies to deal with. Oh, this rescue mission was going to be a new level of hell.

I guess I deserve that one it did pretty much non-consensually give him a ton of medicine from med card. No, no new medicine for the patient today silence draped around us in silence covered us we didn't see anything for the longest time we just stood there again in silence.

"Loki I need help" I said Hoping then some weird twisted way he would help me.

"What do you need help with? A smart and strong witch like you be able to figure things out on your own."

I didn't talk to him much before, but Thor was really worried about you. He misses you so much and so does frig so do I we need to figure out how we can calculate where the ship is and how far we need to be in order to get you out without being detected is there any landmarks you can give me?

I'm in the middle of space in the engine room with no windows no there's nothing I can give you as a landmark to come find me I haven't seen the stars the light of day the moon and the moon any other planet or life form in years. There is pain behind those eyes when he thought he was in control at least he knew where the people where they were against him and blow him being all alone in the dark cold heat it engine room there was nothing for comfort there was nothing for him his pain his anger everything rise in him and the only thing keeping him calm with the drugs. It was a sad existence a cruel way to watch someone melts away into the nonexistent void space. And yet here I was watching on again another dream another night another God forsaken night watched him float away losing himself. It felt almost as bad as when I watch Janet drop for the New York side of the building with that turtle your alien creature scraped the side of our world and took everything I loved with it. This would've been the torture I would've wished upon him then but instead I didn't feel that anger anymore I felt concerned Worried and scared for him he wasn't going to last much longer like this. I was a prize even last this long. Little which maybe if you took the time it took you to project from your Astro form to get to me calculate how long it would take a physical body to do so measuring in the weight speed drag space feel you need there's a lot of math involved but that's what I would do if I was looking for someone in the middle of goddamn nowhere.

If it wasn't for the fact that I still don't always like you I will call you brilliant, but you're also drunk so I'm not even sure that this math is even going to remotely work to predict where the fuck you are in the damn cosmos. I looked at him and I'm not trying to figure out if I can find a window find anything that might help me pinpoint things a little bit more accurately of course he had to be right there were no windows stars galaxies planets everything were void nothing jumped out to help us find him.