EPILOGUE

Emma's POV:

It's been 3 years since that dreadful day where I almost lost Asher and I got my voice back.

I struggled for few months in the start as my throat would hurt when I talked but eventually I was able to recover and speak fluently thanks to the people in my life and especially Asher who encouraged me to take things slowly when I felt like giving up.

I felt a tug and looked down to see the replica of Asher trying to gain my attention.

"Mommy! See what grandpa brought me!" he said showing me a Mercedes toy car.

I saw my dad coming towards us and I stood up to hug him.

"Dad you are spoiling him too much. He already has a room full of toys with Asher spoiling him" I told him.

"It's his birthday today and no amount of toys is enough for a kid Emma. So stop complaining whenever we bring him anything" my dad said looking in Aaron's direction.

Aaron Lucas King is replica of his dad Asher King with the same features except for his green eyes which he inherited from me.

After the incident I got to know that I was pregnant. I wanted to tell Asher this news by planning something romantic but to my dismay Asher never left me after that incident alone for me to plan anything.

One morning I woke up with morning sickness and after that Asher went full on rampage seeing me sick that he didn't give me time to explain before calling the doctor.

After I felt better I sat beside him and told him the news asking him to tell the doctor to not come.

When he learnt about it that was the first time I saw Asher cry with happiness.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist and my back touch a hard chest. I looked up to see those mesmerising blue eyes which always take my breath away.

"Is everything ready outside?" I asked turning around in his arms and pecking his lips to which he nodded.

Aaron's birthday party went by as grand as the King's party can be for a small kid.

After tucking Aaron in his room I made my way to our room but stopped at the entrance as the room was filled with candles and flowers making a path to Asher who stood at the end of the path.

I made my way to him and started "Asher wh-" but was cut off by him placing a finger on my lips to stop me.

"Emma I know I have been a jerk to you in the starting of our relationship. Not knowing the truth and judging you was the biggest mistake of my life. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I don't know what I would have done or been doing if you have left me for the way I mistreated you in the start. The day I first landed my eyes on you I felt something and seeing you with Ben always made me loose myself even after marriage. But I was the happiest person the day I knew you belonged to me and was mine from the start. Though I will always regret treating you like that but I am also thankful to you for not giving upon me after all that I have done."

I saw him getting down on his one knee and holding out a box. I looked confused at him.

"I wanted to do this from the moment I realised my feelings for you. I want us to have a wedding because of love rather than a business deal. I was going to propose you on our first anniversary but by that time you were pregnant with Aaron so I didn't wanted to feel stressed"

"Emma Will you marry me again?" he asked and I looked at him shocked not knowing what to do.

"Emma... you are making me nervous will you answer anything?" he asked looking nervous as he stated. There was no reason for him to be nervous because I will always choose him even if it was for the 100th time.

I nodded and said "Yes, I will marry you Asher King any day"

He slowly removed my engagement ring which has been there for 3 years and put the new one which he brought it for me.

Standing up he kissed me like there was no tomorrow and that was one of the best nights of my life.

THE END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I am really sorry for all the readers who have been waiting for the update, I couldn't upload it for a while due to personal reasons.

I tried my best to give this book my everything and put every imagination I could to make this book into what it is today.

Sorry for the short chapter but I didn't want to ruin the book my adding things which were unnecessary.

Thank you reading this book.

Please do comment and vote

Lots of Love <3<3 :*