CHAPTER 25

Emma's POV:

15 years ago..

I was playing in a playground surrounded by other kids.

When I looked around I couldn't find Maya or anyone I know.

I started crying and a boy who looked of my age came to me and asked "Why are you crying?"

"I lost Maya!" I cried more answering him.

"Who is Maya?" he asked coming to me.

"My..Cous..Cousin" I replied rubbing my tears.

"Asher! Come on we should leave" a boy who looked like he was 8 years old came to us and said to the other boy.

"But Aaron she is crying" Asher said pointing to me.

"Why are you crying?" Aaron asked coming to me.

"I lost my cousin" I said crying again.

"Don't cry come with us we will find her" Aaron said holding my hand and taking me.

Asher held Aaron's other hand and we went to search Maya.

While we were going near the swings a tall man came to us.

He was wearing all black and stopped us from going further.

"I found them" he said looking to his side where there are 4 other men.

Aaron held my hand tightly when all of them surrounded us.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Aaron shouted at them when they are approaching us.

"Of course you my boy" a man said sending out chills making me cry more.

"You bitch shut up!" he said slapping me hard and the next second black dots covered my vision and I went blank.

When I got up I was in a very lightly lit room making most of it seem dark and dull.

I got up and sat when I saw a man coming towards me slowly but when he bent I saw the boy from before in his hands.

He placed the boy beside me who was still unconscious but I was able to see blood flowing down his right leg.

"See I brought your friend" the man said in a sinister laugh bending towards me with a knife in his hands.......and I felt my chest getting tight seeing the blood on it.

I started crying loudly seeing the blood and started trashing here and there.

"You little bitch!" he shouted slapping me hardly making me shout in pain.

The boy beside me started getting up and I saw him open his eyes which are blue as ocean.

The man left from there leaving me and the boy alone.

He slowly got up wincing in pain and started looking around.

We sat there silent while I was crying slowly for a long time when he suddenly talked.

"Asher" he said forwarding his hand.

"Emma" I said shaking his hand with a small smile.

"Do you know where my brother is?" he asked looking at me and I gave a negative nod.

"Don't cry Emma" he said coming beside me and holding me.