CHAPTER 11

Asher's POV:

In the middle of the night I felt something shaking under my arm. When I woke up it was Emma shivering even covered in blankets keeping us warm.

I switched on the bedside light and made her turn towards me. When I touched her forehead to check if her fever returned but it felt fine. When I looked her face I saw tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Emma" I tried waking her up slowly but she suddenly jolted up looking franticly side by side.

"Shhh..Emma" I said touching her and she jerked her hand away.

"Emma it's me Asher" I said trying to get her attention when she turned towards me and I again tried to hold her hand this time she let me touch her.

"What happened?" I asked slowly taking her in my arms and she let me hold her.

I felt her hug herself to me as if her life depended on mine.

I moved away to get her some water which was on the side table when I felt her hold me tightly.

"I will get you some water" I said and this time she let me move a bit.

After drinking some water I felt her calm down.

"So what happened?" I asked her again and this time she looked at me.

She gestured something and I didn't understand what she was trying to say.

I looked at her confusingly when I saw her slap her forehead with a smile.

Her smile gave me some relief seeing that she is fine.

She again did action of sleeping and showed the clock.

When I saw what time it was and asked "You want us to go back to sleep as it is still 3?"

She nodded and again showed watch and turned to me showing 7 fingers.

"Let's talk at breakfast?" I asked her again to make sure I was right and she nodded.

"Okay come on let's go back to sleep" I said and held her to me when I saw that she was trying to free herself from my hold.

"Let's sleep like this" I said and held her closely in my arms.

I tried rubbing her back to sooth her to sleep and after sometime I saw that she was sleeping peacefully again.

I tried to get some sleep as well and at some point I drifted off still holding her tightly.

When I woke up again at 6:30 and I felt the bed empty guessing she went back to her room I went to get ready for the day.

Emma's POV:

I woke up crushed to Asher's body his arms holding me tightly. I need to use the bathroom but he wasn't letting go of me how many times I tried.

I tried tickling him to test he would let go but my attempt was futile. It was like that man didn't have any senses at all.

After trying and trying he loosed his grip and I dashed towards his bathroom and did my business.

I searched for a new brush and brushed my teeth and also took a bath deciding to put some robe and go back to my room after this.

After the shower when I checked the rack of robes and felt it empty I regretted taking shower here the most.

As I can't go out of the room in just a towel I went in his closet and put on his shirt and some fresh boxers.