CHAPTER 30

Emma's POV:

I opened my eyes to see a dimly lit room, there was a tall figure standing in a corner.

I groaned and reach for my head but I couldn't because I was tied to a chair by ropes.

I saw the figure coming towards me, he is the man from the parking lot and I instinctively tried to get away from him but the ropes were restraining me.

I want to shout at him to stay away from me but I couldn't.

"Don't worry love. I am not going to do anything right now but there are no promises for next time" he said with a sinister look.

He came closer and pecked me on my cheek before leaving through the only door in that room.

It's been so long since I was left alone. The room I am tied up in has a single door with a small ventilator for air passage on a top corner of a wall, a camera to keep an eye on me and a single door.

At some point I lost my senses again because I was feeling weak. I woke up to water splashing on me and I saw the same man holding a jug in his hand with a smirk on his face.

He came near me again but this time he untied me and gestured to the ground.

I looked down to see some food in a tray.

I didn't try to move an inch and ignored him looking at the side wall.

He grabbed my hair and pushed me down towards the food and said "Don't act Emma. Just have this or else you are the one at loss"

He pushed the tray forward and left from there slamming the door behind him.

I sat there without moving in hurt from his push for few minutes.

I decided to eat the food because I want to have my energy if there is a chance to escape before the help comes. I am sure Asher is already searching for me.

At some point I fell asleep and woke up the next day by the light coming through the ventilators.

A man who looked older came inside this time who looked familiar to me but I couldn't put a hand on who he is.

He came closer and sat on the chair while I laid on the floor in a corner supporting myself by the wall.

I looked a bit closer staring at him and suddenly realisation hit me.

It's Him, Keith King.

I sat there still looking at him in shock because Dad and Mom told us few days back that he was dead then how is he here.

"I see that you remember me" he said giving me a sinister look but I sat there still confused.

"I think you are wondering how I am still alive" he said rubbing his beard as if he is thinking.

"See that day after you and Asher were rushed to hospital by the police I ran away making Aaron as bait. While on the run my car met with an accident causing fires. My poor nephew died in the accident but I escaped luckily" he said laughing loudly.

This man is sick he killed a boy who is innocent and shot my Asher but doesn't feel any remorse yet.

I looked at him with disgust and seeing that he got up from where he was and slapped me hard.

"Bitch! Don't look at me like that" he seethed at me.

"Just because I don't do anything to you doesn't mean my son can't enjoy you" he said looking with evilness.

After that he left from there and few minutes later the man from yesterday came to give me food.

So he must be his son whom he mentioned earlier.