CHAPTER 5

Emma's POV:

We reached the church where our wedding is held and I got out slowly with help from others.

At the entrance I was met with my dad and stood beside him holding his hand when the nervousness hit at once.

"Are you ready?" he asked turning to me.

"Please don't make me trip" I gestured to which he laughed.

"So let's begin" he said while nodding to someone to start the ceremony and I took a long breath and left it.

The doors opened and the end there stood a man who was looking like an Adonis in blue three piece suit with his hair gelled in a perfect way making my breath lost.

Asher's POV:

I stood at the end of the alter when the music started indicating the ceremony is beginning. At first I decided not pay attention and just get this done.

I turned to see till where she came and when I saw her the word beautiful would be an understatement. When she is in front of me all I could see was her.

I took a step forward and took her hand from her father taking her near the pastor standing in front of her.

The process began and I was lost in what is happening around me until I was asked to answer.

"I, Asher James King, take you, Emma Rose Campbell as my lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part"

"I do" I said not taking my eyes from her.

"I, Emma Rose Campbell, take you, Asher James King as my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part"

I wanted to hear her voice but all she did was nod.

Seeing her reaction my senses came back and I was beyond angry at myself. She loves someone else there is no way I am going to fall in her trap like this.

"Now I pronounce you a man and wife" the pastor said loudly.

"You may kiss the bride" the pastor said to which I saw her getting tense as if I will even kiss her. I bent down and kissed her cheek and stood back again.

When we turned around to exit the Church at the left side I saw her boyfriend present with a brooding face. Seeing him made me more angered.

I gripped her hand tightly I even saw her wince from the corner of my eyes but no one noticed it.

We started going out of the church and there was a limousine waiting for us to take us to the hotel where reception is held.

Emma's POV:

We came outside the church and it was time for throwing the bouquet and when I turned around to see who caught it I was surprised to see those flowers in Kathy's hands.

Later we entered the limousine to go to the reception when I saw him he was still looking as if he wanted to kill someone. I don't know what made him that much angry because it felt like he was fine till we reached the vows to be exchanged.

Maybe me being mute made him angered when I nodded and he realised what mistake he had done accepting this marriage proposal marrying a mute person.

The car was filled with silence throughout the ride from the church to the hotel where reception is held.

When we reached the hotel he didn't wait for me and got down and left on his own. It took me some time to get down with this dress and make my way slowly to the room where the reception is held.