CHAPTER 29

Asher's POV:

I just came back from attending a business call and didn't see Emma anywhere in the reception.

"Katherine" I went to her and called out to ask about Emma.

"Asher? What are you doing here? Emma said you were leaving" she asked.

"What?!" I shouted at her and Ben was immediately by her side who was talking to someone else.

"Sir!" I heard Trevor came running to me catching his breath.

"Do you know where Emma is?" I asked him and he nodded.

"That.. ma'am..." he started and "What Trevor?! What happened to her?" I shouted at him.

"Someone kidnapped her" Trevor said catching his breath.

"That's impossible. There is security everywhere" I shouted but Ben stopped me.

"Let's go somewhere else" Ben said and I complied because it is the right thing to do though I am hell pissed.

Ethan was also there as he is the head of the security for the Campbell's along with Kane from my company.

"How did it happen? I want my wife back NOW!" I shouted loudly making everyone flinch.

"We don't know Sir. But Tim and I saw ma'am's clutch in the parking and we went to check the footage and we found out that the CCTV camera was off from the past 10 minutes and when we checked the camera from the entrance we saw a vehicle which has ma'am in it" Trevor said with heavy voice.

I started throwing things at end of his sentence and I couldn't control my tears anymore and left them out.

Anyone didn't utter anything for a long time.

I felt a movement beside me and Ben came into my view.

"Asher. I know it is hard but first we should think about how to save her" he said and I agreed with him.

"So did you find anything about the car?" I asked looking at Trevor.

"Tim checked it and it is a fake number plate" Trevor said and I nodded.

Everyone was silent thinking about ways when I remembered my conversation with Katherine.

"Katherine what did you mean by why I was still here before?" I asked turning to her.

"Emma came to me earlier and told me you guys should leave because of some work and she left from there" Katherine said with tears.

"So we should check the CCTV cameras inside the banquet hall to check whom did she talk to before she left" I said and everyone nodded.

Ethan and Kane immediately left from there to check the cameras having full access to the building because this hotel belongs to me.

"We should tell her parents about this" Ben said and I just nodded.

After sometime her parents came inside and her mom burst into tears while her dad consoled her.

"So what do you think happened?" dad asked coming to me maintaining his composure.

"We are checking the security cameras to find some clue" I said and he nodded.

"So who do you think it is?" he asked again and I stood there silent.

I was frustrated about how I don't know anything about who took her or who was sending us those notes.

Emma's POV: