Evie Has Powers? (Part 3)

Mal started running down the hallway after Evie, who was running out of the school and get away from Mal. But Mal was determined not to let Evie out of her sights but Evie was a fast runner, anyone from the isle was which had worked to her advantage at that time, but now Mal was wishing she wasn't so short and had longer legs.

But it was then that Mal thought of casting a speed spell on herself so she could catch up to Evie, so she quickly cast the spell on herself as she caught up to Evie really fast. Mal grabbed a hold of Evie's arm and managed to stop her from running.

"Mal! Let me go! You have to get away from me before I hurt you again!" Evie yelled to her desperately while trying to escape Mal's grasp.

"No, Evie! I will never let go of you! You didn't hurt me!" Mal yelled right back to her.

"But I did! Just look at what I did to your arm." Evie replied pointing to the now burned skin on her arm.

"E, don't run. You won't hurt me, I believe that, why can't you?" Mal asked her.

"You don't know that! You saw what I did to Doug! What if I do it to you too? I just can't risk it Mal, you mean too much to me." Evie told her as she pushed Mal away from her resulting in Mal's grip on her loosening, allowing Evie to slip away and continue running.

"Evie! Evie wait!" Mal tried yelling out to her. But it was no use, Evie didn't stop. And just as she was about to start running after her again, Fairy Godmother stopped her.

"Mal! Oh my goodness your arm! Let's take you to the nurses office!" The fairy said before she took Mal away.

"No! FG, I have to get Evie!" Mal said as she fought against her.

"Mal, Evie will come back, right now that arm needs to be treated."

Mal sighed in defeat as she knew there was no fighting against Fairy Godmother. So she just let the woman take her away, but she would go out and look for Evie, she just had to find her. She would never stop looking for her until she brought her back to their dorm safe and sound.

Mal sat on the table as the nurse examined her arm, she just wanted her to finish up so she could go and find Evie. The nurse put some kind of gel onto her burn before wrapping it up, and then Mal was good to go. So she basically ran out of the nurse's office and tried to run out of the school, but of course, she couldn't get very far before she ran into someone.

"I'm sorry!" Mal managed to get out before she tried to continue running.

"Whoa! Hold on, Mal. Where are you going so fast?" Jay asked her, Mal hadn't even noticed she had run into him, or that Carlos was right next to him.

Mal sighed knowing that the boys had a right to know what was going on. "I'm going to find Evie. She ran off after finding out she had more powers than she thought, she thinks she might hurt me." She explained to them.

"So did she hurt you?" Carlos asked her as he pointed to the bandage on her arm.

"Well yeah, but she didn't mean to! It was an accident, and I have to find Evie." Mal said.

"Ok, then we're coming with you." Jay said to her.

"You guys want to come?"

"Of course we want to come! Evie's our friend, and if she's missing we're gonna help you find her." Carlos informed her.

Mal smiled as she hugged the boys. "Alright, let's go find Evie!" She said as they then went to Clarabelle to go and find Evie.

"Wait a minute! Are we supposed to drive Clarabelle?" Carlos asked before they hopped into Evie's blue Nissan Rogue.

"Well what else are we supposed to drive? I don't have a car and neither do you." Mal told him.

"You know, we could always take my car." Jay suggested.

"Good idea. Evie would kill you if you wrecked her baby, to put in the words of her."

"Well then what are waiting for? Let's go already!" Carlos said as the other two agreed with him and they headed over to Jay's car to go and find Evie.

***

Evie had run off into the woods where no one would find her, as she stopped to take a breath. Evie felt absolutely horrible about hurting Mal, she couldn't let anything else happen to her. So until she could control her powers, she couldn't go back to Auradon Prep.

Once Evie had caught her breath, she continued walking through the woods. But all of a sudden, she gasped when she realized she had stumbled upon a castle. Which was odd, considering it was in the middle of the woods, and it looked like no one had been there in centuries. It was almost completely covered in vines and moss and the doors looked like they had been destroyed.

Evie glanced to her left and right and behind her before she walked into the castle, it was a safe place where she knew that she wouldn't be able to hurt anyone.

A/N: Yeah, so once again I know this was short but I was running a little low on motivation, but I still hope you all enjoyed this! Please let me know what you thought of this! Until the next chapter!!!