Mistletoe Kisses

Christmas. The most magical time of the year. And Mal absolutely loved it. As did everybody else in the entire population of earth. And when Mal woke up on that December morning, she was greeted by the sight of Evie putting up a wreath on the door.

"Good morning, Evie!" Mal greeted her making Evie jump in surprise as she didn't see Mal wake up.

"Oh! Good morning, Mal!" Evie replied finishing putting the wreath on the door. "Doesn't it look beautiful?"

"Yep!" Mal agreed cheerfully getting up from her bed, and getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" Evie asked as she saw Mal putting her shoes on, obviously about to go somewhere. "Oh, I'm meeting Carlos for breakfast."

"Aw, how cute! Have a good time!" Evie told her as she left the dorm. Evie thought of what else she could do to make the dorm more festive for the Holiday. But what? The Christmas tree was up and decorated, they had garlands hanging up everywhere, she had just put up a wreath. But it still felt as if something was missing.

And that was when it hit her. A mistletoe! And she thought of the perfect place she could put it, right above the entrance to the dorm. And when Mal and Carlos came back from breakfast, they would see what they were standing under, and share a cute, little kiss. It was absolutely perfect. So she quickly made a mistletoe and hung it up, and waited for the couple to return.

But while she waited, she decided it was the perfect opportunity to work on her outfit for the upcoming Christmas Ball that Henry was having at the castle, because, as his girlfriend, she pretty much had to be there. But hey, she wasn't complaining, she loved balls.

And soon enough, she heard the door open, and she saw Mal and Carlos enter the dorm laughing, probably from a funny joke Carlos had told her. And they stopped right under the mistletoe as they took off their coats. But Evie noticed that they had no idea that they were standing under the mistletoe. So Evie was quick to clear her throat, making the couple look at her in confusion.

"What is it, Evie?" Mal asked.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but you two are standing under the mistletoe." Evie told them.

Mal and Carlos looked above their heads to see that they were, indeed, standing under the mistletoe. They looked back at each other, smiling at each other, before they both leaned in until their lips touched. Evie, too, smiled at the sight of two of her closest friends, sharing a romantic kiss.

"Aww, you two are so cute!" She told them.

"Aww, Carlos look, it's our biggest fan!" Mal joked referring to Evie.

Carlos laughed when he saw Evie playfully glaring at Mal. "Well, I better get going, Jay still needs help finding a gift for Audrey, and I told him I would help him out." He said.

"Ok, I'll see you later. Love you!" Mal called out as he walked out of the dorm.

"You two are so sweet." Evie said getting back to work on her dress.

"Thanks, E!" Mal replied. "Let me guess, you put up the mistletoe while we were gone?"

"That would be correct." Evie answered making Mal shake her head.

"Why am I not surprised?"

"Because I'm so predictable." Evie told her.

Mal just laughed at her. Evie was right. She was pretty predictable.

***

It had been three days since Evie had set up Mal and Carlos with the mistletoe in the dorm. And it was the day of the Christmas Ball, and Evie was finishing up getting ready.

"Evie, come on! We're gonna be late!" Mal told Evie.

"Just hold on one second, I'm putting on my earrings!" Evie yelled from inside the bathroom.

"Well, hurry up! Henry's expecting us any minute!"

Evie quickly finished putting on her earrings as she came out of the bathroom. "Well? How do I look?" She asked Mal twirling in her dress.

"Wow! Your dress is amazing!" Mal said looking at her.

"I know! I can't believe I finished it in time!" Evie said

"Well, come on, Evie! we're still gonna be late!" Mal yelled as she handed Evie her coat as she quickly put it on. And then the two of them rushed out to Clarabelle.

Evie drove them to the castle as quickly as she could. As it had snowed the previous day, so the roads weren't exactly the safest to drive on fast. But she managed to get them there safely, and alive. And miraculously on time. They rushed inside as two guards opened the doors to the ballroom for them.

And it was absolutely beautiful inside. Evie quickly spotted Henry so she went over to him and gave him a hug.

"Oh there you are! I was starting to think you weren't gonna show up." Henry said to his girlfriend.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I was just running a little behind." Evie said.

"No worries. You look absolutely gorgeous tonight." He told her as he spun her around.

"Thanks, babe." She replied.

"I hate to interrupt the two of you," Mal said approaching the two of them with a smirk on her face. "But you two are standing under the mistletoe."

Henry and Evie laughed as they saw the mistletoe overhead. And Henry wasted no time in kissing his beautiful girlfriend.

"Aww, so sweet!" Mal told them

"You set this up didn't you?" Evie asked her playfully with a smirk soon appearing on her face.

"Maybe I did. And maybe I didn't." Mal said with Evie giving her a suggestive look. "Ok, I did."

"Aha! I knew it!"

"Well, I thought it was only fair if you got to do it to me and Carlos, I got to do it to you and Henry." Mal told her.

"And I greatly appreciate it. Thank you." Henry said to her.

"I've got your back." Mal said patting him on the shoulder as she went back over to her boyfriend.

"Well, that just happened." Evie said to Henry.

"Yes, it did. And I'm kinda glad." Henry said kissing her once more. "Now, shall we go dance?" He asked.

"We shall." Evie replied taking his hand and following him onto the dance floor.

Yes. Christmas truly was the best time of the year. And that definitely was only the start of the mistletoe set ups.

A/N: Well, I hope you all enjoyed this. Shout out to DarknessToShine for suggesting this. I hope you liked it. So please let me know what you all thought of this. And please leave a request for another Christmas one shot if you have any because I'm doing them until Christmas. But if you also have one that's not Christmas feel free to leave a suggestion for that too, cause I will also do those. Until the next chapter!!!