Here For You

Blue. Everything good and beautiful seemed to be blue. The sky was blue, the ocean was blue, Auradon's colors were blue, and most importantly, Mal's best friend, Evie was blue. Mal always thought of Evie whenever blue could be seen, or was mentioned.

She was walking back to her dorm after a long, tiring day of school, as she carried her art supplies. But those supplies flew from their safe position of her arms, when she was shoved to the hard floor. She heard laughter from behind her, so she turned to see Audrey and Chad high-fiving each other.

"Oh Mal, did you trip?" Audrey asked in a fake sad voice.

Mal glared at them as she picked up her stuff and stood up. "Just leave me alone." She said trying to get past them, but they didn't let her. "Guys just let me through!" She said raising her voice.

"I don't think so." Chad said crossing his arms.

Mal had, had enough of them, she was about to use her magic to turn them into toads, when she heard Evie's voice call before a soft, gentle hand was placed on her shoulder.

"Mal! What are you doing? You weren't about to spell them were you?" She asked as she had seen Mal's eyes glowing their bright shade of green.

"Evie, I-"

"Yes! She was! All we were trying to do was get into our lockers, and Mal was blocking us!" Audrey yelled.

"Mal, we're not on the isle anymore. We're not supposed to do those things here." Evie said.

Mal was going to say they were lying and she shouldn't believe them, but she thought that Evie would think she was trying to get out of trouble. So she just sent the two ak's one last glare before leaving with Evie down the hallway and back to their dorm.

"Mal, I'm worried about you." Evie said as she placed her arm around Mal's shoulders. "You've been causing a lot of trouble lately. Especially with Audrey and Chad. What's going on?"

Mal sighed as she looked down at her feet while they continued to walk to their dorm. "I love your outfit today, E."

"Really? I thought so. I was having some trouble with finding the right tiara to match, I had so many to choose from, but...hey, I know what you're doing. You're trying to dodge my question. Nice try though. But seriously, what's wrong? You can talk to me." Evie told her.

"It's nothing I can't handle on my own, Evie." Mal replied.

Evie pursed her lips as she knew Mal was keeping something from her. But rather than trying to pry it out of her, she just let it go. Mal would come to her eventually.

Evie unlocked the door and let Mal inside first, before following her in and going to her desk and picked up her clipboard, looking over all of the orders for dresses and stuff. Mal watched her do so. Evie was too busy to notice what was really going on right under her nose.

Mal just shook her head as she tried to draw her feelings in her sketchbook. But she just couldn't think of anything, her mind was empty. All her mind was filled with thoughts of hate on Audrey and Chad and the way they had been treating her. It had been going on for almost a month now, and Evie still had yet to figure out that she was being bullied.

Before she knew it, she had sketched something, she hadn't even really been paying attention to what she was doing, but she noticed that she had drawn a picture of her surrounded by a bunch of students, who appeared to be yelling things at her as she sat on the ground with her hands covering her ears, trying to ignore them. She just slammed the book shut, and just laid it beside her on her bed. And it was then that the dinner bell rang. Evie stood up from her desk and looked over at Mal. "Come on, you comin' to dinner or what?" She asked.

Mal shrugged as she stood up, she had nothing better to do. Might as well have a decent meal with her friends. She was about to walk out the door when Evie stopped her by pulling her into her arms and hugging her.

"Are you ok?" She asked her.

"Yeah. I'm just tired." Mal replied.

Evie just nodded as she let go of Mal and just held her hand as they walked to the cafeteria. They walked in, and grabbed their trays and got themselves some food. As Mal was following Evie to their usual table that they sat at with Jay, Carlos, Lonnie, Jane, and Henry. Chad and Audrey approached her, and Chad pushed Mal's tray out her hands, and onto the floor.

"Oops!" Was all he said as he and Audrey started laughing.

Evie turned around hearing the crash, and she saw Mal standing behind her tray that was now on the floor, and Chad and Audrey laughing right beside her. She could see the tears in Mal's eyes before she ran out of the cafeteria. Evie was now mad. She put her tray on the table closest to her as she stomped over to Audrey and Chad.

"What was that for!?" She yelled making the two stop laughing and look at her.

"What was what for?" Audrey asked.

"You know exactly what!" Evie yelled once more. "Why would you do that to Mal?!"

"She had it coming for her." Chad said.

"Yeah! She, along with you and the rest of your pathetic little friends don't deserve to be here!" Audrey snapped.

Evie couldn't stand to be around them any longer so she left and ran off to go find Mal. She started calling out her name when she was outside. She didn't get an answer, all she heard, was the sound of soft, hushed sobs from behind a nearby tree. Even though she never cried too often, Evie knew those cries to be Mal's. So she walked over to the tree and saw Mal sitting against it with her knees up against her chest as she cried into them. Evie got down on her knees in front of her, and pulled her into her chest, and hugging her.

"It's ok, Mal. I'm here." She whispered into her hair.

Mal's crying, turned into sniffling and shaky breaths as she let Evie hold her. Evie gently ran her fingers through her hair gently kissing the top of her head.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Evie softly asked.

"Because I didn't want to bother you over something that wasn't important." Mal told her.

"You think you getting bullied isn't important?" Evie asked. "Mal, you are more important to me than anything. I love you, and I want you to be able to tell me if something is wrong."

"I know, E. And I'm sorry, but you were always so busy."

"I'm never too busy for you." Evie informed her. "So the next time, that Audrey and Chad bother you, let me know and I will take care of them. You're stronger than them, Mal. So don't give them the chance to get to you."

Mal smiled as she sat up to look into Evie's brown eyes. "Thanks Eves. I love you too."

They hugged each other once more. Everything that was beautiful and nothing short of perfect, was Evie. Her best friend, her sister, and everything else. Evie would always be there for her, and Mal never wanted that to change.

A/N: I wasn't planning on writing this, but I had a good idea, and I had to write it. So shout out to Descendantsfan03 who suggested this. I hope you enjoyed this, and all the rest of you. And please, if you have any requests please let me know, I'd be happy to write them. Until the next chapter!!!