To Save Her Life (Part 3)

Mal was once again searching the entire campus for Whitney. She was absolutely furious at whoever had poisoned her best friend. She was determined to find whoever did it. She blew out her hot air from her nostrils as she spotted Whitney in the library looking in her mirror, while applying lipstick to her lips.

Mal started walking towards her. She was pushing things out of her way to get to the princess. Mal hated everything about Whitney. She thought she was better than everybody else, thought she was the prettiest girl in school. But all she looked like was this:

She wasn't ugly, but Mal didn't care

She wasn't ugly, but Mal didn't care. She was too focused on making her pay. Whitney turned her head to face Mal with the tiniest hint of a smirk on her face.

"Yes?" She asked batting her eyelashes at her. Mal pulled Whitney by her dress and pulled her out of her chair. "Hey! Watch it! You're going to wrinkle my dress!"

"That's the last thing you should worry about!" Mal yelled in her face. "Did you do it?"

"Do what? Be more specific." Whitney told her.

"Did you give Evie those poison apples?!"

Whitney scoffed at her. "You really think, I would poison Evie?"

"Well, I know you don't like her, you two had a fight the other day, so who knows?" Mal replied.

"No! I may not exactly like her, but I didn't poison her. But I'm kind of ashamed I didn't think of it." Whitney said her smirk growing.

"How do I know you're not just telling me that?!" Mal yelled.

"You don't. But you have no proof as to if I did it or not." Whitney told her.

Mal was getting more and more angry. She let go of Whitney before she did something she would regret. "Prove you didn't do it. Now!" Mal demanded.

"I can't! And besides, you have no evidence as to proving I did it anyway." Whitney stated confidently as she crossed her arms.

Mal got a small sticky note that was on the table beside her, and a pen and gave it to Whitney. "Write the spell caster." She told her.

Whitney furrowed her brow. "Why?"

"Just do it!" Mal yelled.

"Ok, fine!" Whitney said before she quickly wrote it down, then handed it to Mal.

Mal took it and looked at her then took out the note that had been on the basket of apples and compared the two. And she saw that the handwriting was different. Whitney didn't poison Evie.

"Ok, you didn't." She said.

"I told you!" Whitney yelled.

Mal couldn't stand being around Whitney any longer, so she quickly left the library. "Do you think we should go back to Uma and see if her handwriting matches this?" Carlos asked.

"It won't. Her handwriting is awful. So she didn't write this." Mal replied.

"So if neither Uma or Whitney poisoned Evie. Who else could have possibly done it?" Jay asked.

"I don't know." She answered honestly. "This doesn't make any sense! Who would want to hurt Evie?"

"I have an idea." Henry said stepping beside Mal. "Let's go at Evie and bring her to Fairy Godmother, and see if there's anything she can do."

Mal nodded as that sounded like a good idea. So the four of them quickly headed back to the girls dorm to get Evie. And the three boys picked Evie up as they took an unconscious Evie to Fairy Godmother's office. Mal burst through the door startling the woman.

"Oh! Mal! What are you doing here?" Fairy Godmother asked. Mal didn't say anything as the boys came in and laid Evie down on the couch in the office. "Oh goodness! What happened to Evie?"

"She ate a poisoned apple." Mal told her. Fairy Godmother immediately rushed over to Evie and examined her.

"Have you tried kissing her?" She asked Henry.

Henry nodded. "Whoever poisoned her made the poison to where true loves kiss wouldn't work." He told her.

"The spell is too strong for me to bring it down with my wand." The old fairy said. "You should go to her poisoner and find out how to break the spell."

"That's just it. We have no idea who poisoned her!" Mal said.

Fairy Godmother sighed. "You guys need to hurry. The poison is slowly draining the life from Evie. I'll take her to the nurse. For now, you need to find out who poisoned her." She told them.

They nodded and rushed out of there, going to find whoever poisoned their friend, and fast. Because they only had so much time left, and the poison was killing Evie. So they had to hurry, before it was too late.

A/N: I know it was short, but I'll try to make the next parts longer. So do you have any more ideas as to who could have poisoned Evie? Please let me know what you thought. Until the next chapter!!!