Christmas Activities (Part 2)

The next day after the four vk's had gone sledding, they were going to start with baking Christmas cookies. Evie was leading the three vk's, who were messing around with each other, to the kitchen. Mal suddenly jumped onto Jay's back as she messed with his hair.

"Hey! Get off me!" He yelled playfully as he tried to get Mal off of him.

"Guys, would you calm down?" Evie asked once they were in the kitchen.

"But that's so boring!" Mal whined.

Evie crossed her arms at her as she stared at her making Mal roll her eyes as she slowly got off of Jay. "Ok, now boys, you start getting out the ingredients, and Mal you get out all of the bowls and spoons." Evie said as they all did what Evie told them to.

And once they put everything in front of Evie on the counter, they all helped put the ingredients in the mixing bowl. Evie was telling them what to do, and the other three would do it.

"Next, we need flour." Evie said reading the cookbook.

"Ok, I'll go out to the garden!" Mal said about to leave the kitchen.

But Evie stopped her by grabbing the back of her shirt and pulled her back to the counter. "Not that kind of flower. This kind." Evie told her putting a bag of flour in front of her.

"Oh. That makes sense." Mal said. Jay and Carlos were snickering to each other over Mal, who slapped them both. "Oh shut up you guys!"

Evie rolled her eyes as ahe put in the flour for them. "Ok, now we need to add in two eggs."

"Got it!" Carlos said grabbing two eggs out of the carton and put the whole thing into the bowl without cracking them.

Evie slapped her forehead. "Carlos, you need to crack the eggs open before you put them in!" She said to him.

"Yeah, you dope! Here, let me show you how its done!" Jay said getting the eggs out cracking them then throwing the shells into the bowl.

Evie groaned. "Jay! The shells do not go in! Just the yokes!" She told him.

"Oops! My bad!" He said before getting the shells out.

Evie shook her head at them. So she just took over since the dough was almost done. Then she gave the three of them a certain amount of dough on the cookie sheets in front of them and put the Christmas themed cookie cutters in front of them as well. "Ok you guys, now start cutting them." She told them as ahe demonstrated how to do it with her own dough.

"That looks easy enough!" Mal said with the boys agreeing with her as they all started using the cookie cutters to cut the cookies.

And when all the cookies were cut and then baked in the oven, Evie showed them how to put the icing on them the correct way. And Evie, once she was finished, admired her beautiful Christmas cookies, as they looked perfect.

 And Evie, once she was finished, admired her beautiful Christmas cookies, as they looked perfect

She then looked over at Mal's cookies, and saw that they...they didn't look terrible, but they didn't look like hers. "They're coming along, Mal." Evie said giving her a thumbs up. Mal smiled proudly as she got back to decorating. And Evie looked over at Carlos' cookies. And they actually looked really good. "Wow! Carlos! Those look amazing!" She said.

"Thanks, Eve!" He replied giving her a smile.

But then Evie looked over at Jay's plate. And his cookies. Well, to put it lightly, they were very messy. He only had like, maybe six cookies on his sheet.

"Jay! Why do you only have six cookies?! You should have more than six cookies on your sheet!" She said.

"Oh, that's because I ate a lot of the dough." He replied.

"You what?! You weren't supposed to eat the dough!" Evie yelled at him.

"But it was just so good, I couldn't help myself!" He said.

Evie once again slapped her forehead. "I don't know what to do anymore." Evie said walking back over to her cookies.

And once the rest of them were finished decorating their cookies, they put them on a plate and took them back to Mal and Evie's dorm, where they would be watching a bunch of Christmas movies together.

"So what should we watch first?" Evie asked them.

"I heard someone say that Home Alone was a good movie." Mal said.

"That sounds kind of interesting. Let's watch it!" Jay said.

Evie agreed that it did sound pretty interesting, so they turned that on and watched it, and quite enjoyed it. But Evie did not like the parts with the tarantula in it. She would squeal then hide her face in Mal's shoulder until it was gone.

"E, it's just a tarantula. It's not like it's going to come out of the tv." Mal told her.

And aside from all if that, it turned out to be a good movie that they all enjoyed along with their cookies.

"So what should we do tomorrow?" Jay asked.

"Let's go ice skating!" Evie said.

"Ooo that sounds fun! I can't wait!" Carlos said.

"Wait, what's ice skating?" Mal asked.

"Skating on ice." Evie replied.

"Oh no, is that the thing where I put on those weird shoes with that thing on the bottom then go out on the hard, wet, slippery stuff and kept falling on my butt?" Mal asked.

"Yep."

"Yay. Looking forward to it." Mal said sarcastically making them laugh.

"Oh come on, Mal. It'll be fun." Evie told her.

And after that, they watched a couple more Christmas movies and finishing off the rest of their cookies, before the day ended and got ready for a new day, with more Christmas activities to do.

A/N: So, I decided to just continue this from my last one shot, and make it another short story. I hope you all enjoyed it. And please let me know what you thought and leave a request for another Christmas themed one shot if you have any, or just a regular one shot that's not necessarily Christmas, I will still do those as well. Until the next chapter!!!