Christmas Reunion (Part 3)

Mal's eyes shot open as she sat up quickly waking up. A smile appeared on her face as the realization of what day it was, hit her. It was December 25th. Christmas Day. She quickly got out of bed and went to the room Evie was staying in and shook her awake.

"Evie! Evie, come on, get up!" She said as Evie groaned and rolled over. "Evie, it's Christmas!" 

Evie immediately sat up. "It's Christmas?!" She asked.

Mal was about to reply, but Carlos burst open the door with Jay right behind him. "Girls! It's Christmas! And we're about to open presents so come down to the tree." He told them excitedly.

Mal and Evie barely glanced at each other before racing each other to the Christmas tree where everyone was waiting for them. 

"Ok, now that everyone's here, we can go ahead and get started." Henry said before he began handing out the presents one by one. "And the first present goes to Audrey, from Jay."

Audrey quickly opened the small present, which turned out to be a small black box, she looked at it, a little in confusion, before she opened it and gasped when she saw a ring. "Jay! Is this what I think it is?!" She asked her boyfriend in excitement.

Jay nodded with a big smirk on his face as he got down on one knee in front of her, taking the ring out of the box and held it out to her. "Audrey, will you make me the happiest man on this earth, and marry me?" He asked.

Audrey nodded her head so fast that everyone thought it might fall off. "Yes! Of course I will marry you!" She said before he slipped the ring on her finger, and they shared a kiss.

"Aww, that's so cute and romantic!" Evie said watching the newly engaged couple.

"Yeah, it sure is!" Mal agreed.

Henry continued to hand out the presents to everyone, and they all opened them, then they would hug the person who gave it to them. And then there was the last present. "Alright, and the last present is for Mal, from Evie." He said handing it to Mal.

Evie rested her head on Mal's shoulder as she watched her open it. And Mal gasped when she saw that Evie had gotten her a sketch pad and with a bunch of different kinds of art supplies. "I've been looking everywhere for these, but I could never find them! How did you get them?" Mal asked in shock.

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that I bought them for you." Evie told her.

"Thank you so much, Evie!" Mal said pulling her best friend in for a hug.

"You're welcome, Mal. I just knew you would love them." Evie told her.

And for the rest of the day, they all just stayed in the castle. And on that moment, they were all back in front of the fireplace, drinking egg nog. Mal and Evie were just sitting on one of the couches. Jay and Audrey were across from them on the other couch. Carlos was just sitting against the couch that Mal and Evie were on, Henry, Harry, Gil, and Chad were sitting right next to the fireplace, and Uma and Jane were sitting on some of the bean bag chairs. 

"You know? I think this is one of the best Christmases I've ever had." Mal said.

"Yeah. But honestly what makes Christmas so special, is spending it all with you guys, and having moments like this." Evie added with them all nodding.

"I just love Christmas!" Carlos said as they all laughed.

"Amen Carlos!" Jay joked.

And with all of them just enjoying the rest of the Holiday, they had realized it had begun to snow once more. And Carlos suggested they all go out and make the biggest snowman ever, together. And with everyone agreeing that it sounded like fun, that's what they did. And that Christmas, would always be in their hearts, as it truly had been the best Christmas!

A/N: And that brings an end to Christmas Reunion! I hope you all enjoyed it! I threw in a little Jaudrey moment in here because I felt like it, and I hope you all like that. But anyway, please let me know what you thought. And leave a request for another Christmas one shot if you have one. I'm doing Christmas one shots until Christmas. Until the next chapter!!!