Where is Lulu?

Mal slowly opened the door to hers and Evie's dorm as she carried a big glass container. "Evie?" She called out making sure that the bluenette wasn't there. And when she didn't get a response, she walked into the dorm and set the container down on the window seat, and looked inside to take a look at the tarantula was inside.

Mal smiled as she looked inside. She wasn't that big on tarantula's, but she didn't mind having them around. She enjoyed the feeling of it crawling in the palm of her hands, as weird as that sounds. Evie, however, was a completely different story. She hated anything to do with insects, which was why Mal had no intentions of telling her about the tarantula that would now be staying in their dorm for awhile.

And it was then that Jay and Carlos walked in through the door, laughing.

"Hey guys!" Mal greeted them. "What are you two doing here?"

"Oh you know, we just came to hang out." Jay said.

Carlos nodded before he spotted the glass container over on the window seat. "Hey, what's that!" He asked walking over to it with a curious Jay right behind him.

"Oh that's Lulu!" Mal said walking back over there as well.

"Lulu? Who the heck is, Lulu?" Jay asked.

"The tarantula!" Mal informed him.

"You have a tarantula?! That's awesome!" Carlos yelled looking into the container and spotting the spider inside.

Jay immediately stepped back, he definitely didn't want to be anywhere near a tarantula, for he was quite terrified of them. "Since when do you have a tarantula?!" He asked.

"Be easy on saying the t-word. Lulu thinks she's a butterfly." Mal told them. "She's actually Lonnie's. But Lonnie was going on a vacation with her parents, and couldn't bring Lulu with her. So she's paying me fifty bucks to take care of her until she gets back."

Carlos burst out laughing when Mal mentioned that Lulu thought she was a butterfly. "That's hilarious! Can I hold her?" He asked hopefully.

"Sure! Why not?" Mal said getting out the spider and placing her gently onto Carlos' hands. 

"What about Evie though?" Jay asked. "I never thought she'd ever be the kind of person to allow you to keep any insects in here."

"Well, that's because she doesn't know about Lulu.  And I plan to keep it that way." Mal answered. 

"Yeah, like Evie's not gonna notice a huge spider in her dorm. Get real, Mal." Carlos said.

"I am real. Evie's not gonna find out about Lulu. I'll keep her hidden. But I should probably get Lulu back into her container and hide her before Evie gets back." Mal said.

"Yeah. But first, Jay do you wanna hold her?" Carlos asked as he put Lulu up in front of his face.

"Get that thing away from me!" He yelled jumping away from Carlos.

Carlos and Mal laughed as she took Lulu back and put her in the container, but as Mal closed the lid, she did it a little too hard and it flipped right back open without her or the boys noticing.

"Dude, how are you not scared of that thing?! You used to be afraid of dogs!" Jay yelled.

"Yeah, but those were dogs! This is just a spider. It's not gonna hurt me." Carlos replied.

"Anyway, we should probably get going. We'll see you later Mal!" Jay said as he and Carlos went back to their dorm.

Mal then turned around to try and find a blanket to cover up Lulu's container with, and went over to the window and to the container, only to find the lid left open, and Lulu wasn't inside.