hi! (IMPORTANT)

hey guys!

it's been a while since i've done one of these and idk how many people actually read these or even care but anyways.

i know i said that this book wasn't finished and that i was just taking a break like 4 times but i need to stop lying to myself but most importantly you guys.

i've decided that i'm going to discontinue this book.

i found so much enjoyment and happiness in writing this book and all of your kind messages filled me with so much joy and seeing how you all would react to each of my chapters fuelled me with so much excitement and a pure feeling of love and happiness. but unfortunately all good things must come to an end.

thank you to everyone who has ever read even one chapter of this book. i am eternally grateful for all of you. i still can't believe people are still reading this book and commenting about how good it is and stuff, especially because i've come to hate this book because of how poorly i wrote it but oh well, i'm glad someone likes it.

im not going to promise anything but if fatws gives me enough motivation, energy and inspiration i might start writing again but don't take my word for it.

i love each and every one of you so very much, thank you for reading this collection of stories and being so nice. it truely means the absolute world to me :)

so, for the last time,
bye love you guys!
- Mia 💕