Bucky||beautiful stranger

////

"Next!" You call out, not bothering to look up. It was 5 minutes till the end of your shift, you were tired and wanted nothing more then to go home.

You felt someone stand in front of you so you started talking again. "Hi, welcome to McDonalds, what can I get y-" you looked up to meet the most beautiful pair of blue eyes you've ever seen. The most beautiful human you've ever seen.

His lips stretched into a smile and you felt your stomach doing flips. "Do you have to say that?" He asked, a smile still on his perfect features. "If I want to get payed then yes. I do" you smiled up at the beautiful stranger.

He ordered his meal and gave you some cash to pay for it. "Oh, this is too much-" you said but were cut off. "Keep the change. You deserve it" he smiled and winked. You felt a blush rising on your cheeks. "I'd love to take you out for coffee sometime" he said, looking at you hopeful. "Well, my shift ends in two minutes. If your willing to wait..." you said as he nodded and smiled.

He moved over to wait for his order and you served the next person which was quick, thank god. You left from your place at the counter and walked out the back to take off your uniform and change. "My shift is over!" You yelled to your manager who nodded.

You walked back out, looking around for the man you were talking to a few minutes ago. You saw him sitting at a table by the door.

"Hey. Ready for that coffee?" He said once he saw you. "Yep. As long as your paying" you smiled as he laughed lightly. "Of course. As long as I get your number at the end" he smiled as you nodded, a smile also plastered on your face. "Deal" you replied, walking out with him.

After getting the coffee together and walking around Central Park, you gave him your number as promised. You knew that wouldn't be the last time you saw the beautiful stranger.