Bucky||different call

////

Australia. A beautiful place full of dangerous things. An example? The taipan. Worlds deadliest snake, kills you in 5 minuets, only found in Australia and they're quite rare. That's where you got your name.

You were born and raised in Australia, your parents died when you were 13 and you fell in with the wrong people. They took you under their wing after they found you alone and starving on the streets. They gave you food and a place to sleep, you were grateful.

At the age of 14, they started training you. They taught you how to fight, how to defend yourself, how to wield a number of different weapons ect, ect. When you were 15, you got your first mission. It wasn't that hard but you pulled it off in 2 hours, you were given 36. From there, your missions progressively got harder but you never failed. You always completed your missions, no matter what they were.

By the time you were 18, you were a professional assassin, known worldwide. They called you the taipan. A few days before your 19th birthday, you pulled off one of the most famous assassinations in history. That mission is what got you on Shields radar. They tracked you for 8 years and watched you progressively become more dangerous and more skilled. You were one of the best assassins they'd ever seen.

You'd heard of the avengers. Earths best hero's or whatever. You had never really given them much attention. They destroyed an entire city and called it "saving the world". Maybe they shouldn't have created a murder bot in the first place.

When shield decided you were becoming too dangerous, they sent Bucky Barnes in to capture you. Well, he managed to pull it off and here you were, sat in the back of some jet, trapped to a chair. "Who are you again?" You asked the guy flying the jet. "Bucky. I've told you five times already" he answered. "Sick. That's a cool name" you said and slouched back in the chair. When you got no reply you continued to talk.

"So why have you captured me, Bucky?" You asked, actually curious to know the answer. "You're becoming too dangerous so shield sent me to get you and bring you back to Washington D.C" he answered and flicked a switch. "I've never been there. Is it nice?" You asked. "Yeah I guess. I don't really know. I've lived in New York since the early nineteen-twenties" Bucky answered again. You raised your eyebrows and puffed out your cheeks. "I'm just gonna guess that you were born around that time so fucking hell, you're really hot for an hundred-and-something year old" you said casually. You swear you heard a quiet thank you from him.

An hour or so went by before Bucky talked. "You're awfully relaxed for someone who just got captured and taken away from their home" Bucky said, glancing back at you for a second. You shrugged. "Yeah I guess. I've never really had a home though. My parents died when I was thirteen. I was homeless and lived on the streets for almost four months before the people I work for took me in. They clothed me, gave me food, somewhere to sleep and a roof over my head. I couldn't complain about that so I stayed. I'm sorta relieved to be away from them actually. I've been planning my escape for months and the best thing I came up with was killing all of them" you paused for a second when you heard a light laugh come from Bucky. You smiled, he had a nice laugh. "Killing people seems to be the only thing I'm good at so that was the best I had" you smiled slightly.

"Yeah, I kind of understand that. I was born in nineteen-seventeen, got drafted into World War Two, died almost five years in by falling off a train, got found by an evil company, they replaced by left arm - which had been basically ripped off from the fall -  with a metal one, they used me as a weapon for seventy years, my dumbass of a best friend found me and tracked me down for two years, they found me, I was put back on ice to get the shit out of my head and here we are" Bucky explained his life story. "Who's your best friend?" You asked him. "Steve. Captain America. I don't know if you've heard of him but you'll probably see him in the next few days" Bucky answered. "What's it like? To have friends?" You asked and played with your fingers.