Bucky||movie nights

////

You were exhausted. You, Natasha, Steve and Bucky had spent the last three weeks in Italy for a mission. Right after finishing the mission you all came straight home and were very happy to be back in the avengers facility with your own room you didn't have to share with three other people. More then anything, you were happy to have your own space back after having to spend most of the mission crammed in vans or hotel rooms.

A sigh of relief left your lips when the avengers facility came into view. Someone next to you laughed. You turned to see Bucky sitting next to you, watching you look out the window. "What?" You asked, eyebrow raised. "Oh nothing. Happy to be home?" He said as you nodded. "I can't wait to get a good sleep" you said and slumped back into your chair.

You felt the quinjet hit the ground but it was hard to ignore, Steve wasn't the best at landing yet. Steve mumbled a quiet sorry before turning the jet off and opening the back. You were the first one out, tumbling onto the ground and laying there for a few seconds. You pushed yourself off the ground and stood up, turning around to see Nat, Steve and Bucky looking at you. "What? I missed home" you shrugged and pushed past them to grab all your stuff.

After grabbing your stuff, you walked back out of the jet and to Bucky who held his hand out for you to take. You smiled and took it, interlacing your fingers. You walked hand in hand into the facility and walked to your room.

Throwing open the door to your room you shared with Bucky, you threw all your luggage down and ran to the bed, flopping down on it and closing your eyes. "Ahhhh, this is nice" you said, smiling. Bucky laughed lightly before laying down next to you.

You and Bucky changed out of your uniforms and into much more comfortable clothes before walking to the kitchen to grab food, you were tired of Steve making all of you eat pasta and pizza every night.

You rounded the corner with Bucky to see Clint watching a movie. As you got closer, you realised he was watching Brave. The Disney movie with the Scottish princess and the bow and arrows. "Awww Clint, this is the perfect movie for you" you teased as you walked past. "Shut up" He said, not taking his eyes off the screen. "Nice to see you too" you replied as you walked into the kitchen.

"What do you-" you turned to Bucky but he wasn't there. Your face dropped as realisation hit you. A Disney movie was on so there was no way Bucky would be interested in dinner anymore. There were only about 3 Disney movies around before Bucky went into the war and after he left hydra, he made it his mission to watch all of the new Disney movies. He hadn't seen this one yet.

You walked back to the living room and saw most of the team, including Bucky, sitting in front of the tv and watching the movie. You rolled your eyes but smiled before walking back to the kitchen to make a few bowls of popcorn.

After finishing the popcorn, you walked back to the living room and gave the bowls to a few people around the room. You kept one bowl and sat down next to Bucky, putting the bowl of popcorn between you. Bucky felt you sit next to him and shot you a smile before turning back to the movie. You grabbed a handful of popcorn and turned your attention to the tv.

After a while, your popcorn bowl had been stolen by Tony. Nat and Clint had thrown popcorn at each other from opposite sides of the room, leaving the floor a mess, and you had suddenly become extremely tired. You yawned and put your head on Buckys shoulder, trying to keep your eyes open for as long as you could to watch the movie.

After another yawn left your lips, you found it harder to keep your eyes open. Bucky noticed you were falling asleep so he picked you up and put you on his lap so you were chest to chest. You wrapped your arms loosely around Buckys neck and put your head in the space between your arms and Buckys neck.

Bucky put his arms around you, stopping you from falling off and keeping you close to him. You placed a light kiss on his neck before closing your eyes and quickly falling asleep, Bucky falling asleep only minutes after you.

When the movie finished, everyone got up to leave but saw you and Bucky asleep. The whole team crowded around you, silently 'awww'ing until tony decided to take a picture and didn't realise the flash was on. Light lit up the whole room, followed by a clicking noise of the picture taking.

You stirred a little, everyone freezing in their spots, and groaned before putting your head back where it was and falling back into your deep sleep. The team all sighed of relief and relaxed until Bucky mumbled something in Russian, which Natasha heard, and held you tighter. Everyone but Steve and Nat bolted, Tony being the first one out, closely followed by Rhodey, none of them wanting to deal with a pissed off winter soldier.

"I suggest we leave. He said he'll kill us if we wake up y/n"

"Good idea"