Bucky||teach me

////
You were sitting on the couch, watching tv when you felt someone sit next to you. You looked over to see who it was, only to be met with Buckys face awfully close to yours. You jumped back a bit, not expecting to be so close to him. "What the fuck Barnes?" You say, looking at him as he shrugged.

"I need you to teach me how to use a phone" Bucky said, pointing to your phone in your lap. "And why would I do that?" You ask, raising an eyebrow at him. "Because if you don't I'm going to force you to" Bucky answered. He didn't sound too sure of himself but you went with it anyway. "I'd like to see you try" you said, glancing at him and back to the tv.

Bucky quickly moved and grabbed your phone, standing up and holding it up in the air so you couldn't reach. You were shorter then Bucky and he knew you wouldn't have a chance of reaching it. You looked between Bucky and your phone a few times before sighing and standing up on the couch.

You kept yourself steady on the couch as you looked at Bucky. You leapt off the couch, planning to jump on Bucky and grab your phone back but he moved just before you could land on him and you fell to the floor with a loud thud.

You rolled onto your back and groaned, looking up at Bucky who wore a smug grin. "I hate you" you stood back up and looked at Bucky who held the phone behind his back.

You thought of an idea and smirked as you walked up to Bucky. Once you were standing basically chest to chest, you looked up at him and into his crystal blue eyes. You slowly moved your hands up to the collar of his shirt and held it in your hands, never breaking eye contact. You pulled Bucky down to you and connected your lips to his as he melted into the kiss and moved his hands to your waist, pulling you closer to him.

You reached back and took your phone out of Buckys hand before pulling away and holding the phone up in front of your face as Bucky huffed. "That's not fair" he whined, looking at you. "Yes it is. You purposely moved when I was going to jump on you" you smiled and sat back down on the couch as Bucky sat next to you again.

You glanced over at Bucky to see him licking his lips. "What're you doing?" You laughed, watching a pink blush spread over Bucky's cheeks. "I-uhm-I was trying to figure out what flavour your lip balm is" he mumbled, blushing more as you smiled. "It's watermelon" you said before turning back to the tv

You'd always had a crush on Bucky but never had the courage to say anything about it to him. Steve somehow found out and kept encouraging you to ask him out but much to Steves dismay, every time you went to ask him you'd get too nervous and back out, scared he didn't have the same feelings for you.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by Bucky putting his head on your shoulder and looking at you. You turned your head to look at him and were much closer together then you thought you would be. "Can I help you?" You asked. "Yes you can actually. I would love it if you taught me how to use a phone" Bucky answered. You laughed lightly and nodded your head before turning to grab your phone.

You turned back around, phone in hand. Bucky spotted the phone and smiled before sitting up straight again and turning his body to face you. "What do you wanna know?" You asked Bucky as he shrugged. "Just the basic stuff I guess" he said as you nodded and handed him the phone.

"Turn it on" you instructed as Bucky turned the phone around and upside down, trying to find a button that said "on" or "power". You laughed and held his hands to stop him from moving the phone around. Bucky looked at you, confusion written all over his face. "Press this one" you said and pointed to the button that turned the phone on.

Bucky pressed the button and the phone screen light up as Bucky's eyes grew wide. "Don't worry, you didn't break it. It's supposed to do that" you smiled as Bucky just nodded. "Ok and press this to open it so you can put in the password to unlock it so you can access the apps and stuff" you said. Bucky pressed the button and the phone opened to the password thing.

"What's your password?" Bucky asked, looking up at you. Without thinking, you responded. "Oh, it's 10-3-17" you said. Bucky typed it in but stopped before hitting the last button as realisation hit him. "That's my birthday" he said and smiled at you. You blushed deeply and looked down before nodding. Bucky decided not to say anything more about it and put in the last digit. "Ok. It's open"

"Good, now find the app that says messages under it and press on it" Bucky studied the screen, trying to find this app you were talking about. "Oh. There it is" he said and pressed on it with one of his metal fingers but the phone didn't do anything. Bucky looked at it with a mix of confusion and frustration. "You have to use your right hand. Technology hasn't come that far" you smiled and watched as Bucky switched hands, back to using his right hand.

He went to tap on the app again but stopped and looked up at you. "When I was your age-" Bucky started but you cut him off "I swear to god Barnes. When you were my age, you were in a freezer" Bucky tried to stifle his laughter but failed and burst into a fit of giggles causing you to roll your eyes but you couldn't keep the smile off your face.

Almost three hours had passed but you had finally taught Bucky the basics of how to use a phone. Bucky handed you back your phone and thanked you for teaching him. "You're welcome. It was entertaining to say the least" you smiled as Bucky laughed lightly.

A silence fell over the room as you and Bucky just gazed into each other's eyes. You both started leaning in, closing the gap between you and Bucky until your lips finally met. The kiss was sweet and full of unspoken things. You pulled away when you started running out of breath and leaned your forehead on Bucky's as you both smiled.

"Would you like to go out with me sometime?" Bucky asked, a hint of shyness in his voice. Your smile widened when you heard his words. You never thought that Bucky would have the same feelings for you as you did for him. "I'd love to" you answered, happily. Bucky smiled and went in to kiss you again but you were interrupted by someone yelling. "Yes! Finally!"

You and Bucky jumped apart at the sudden loud noise in the room. You looked behind Bucky to the doorway to see Steve standing there, smiling like an idiot. "Steven I'm going to fucking kill you" you said, glaring at him. Steve quickly walked back out with his hands up in surrender.

You turned back to Bucky and looked at him for a few seconds before both of you lost it and laughed until your cheeks hurt.