Bucky || handle it myself ⚠️TW -SEXUAL ASSULT⚠️

It took me such a long time to think of a title and I still don't think I like it.

HUGE TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER
READER EXPERIENCES SEXUAL ASSULT AND HARASSMENT

////

It was a nice night in New York. The air was warm as you walked through it, hand in hand with Bucky. You were heading to the local pub for some dinner and drinks. It was becoming a weekly thing. You and Bucky would go out for dinner and drinks, returning back to the compound four hours later, usually drunk off your asses.

As you walked through the doors of the pub, you smelt the familiar smell of food and alcohol. Bucky pushed passed some people, holding your hand tightly so he didn't lose you, to find a table. You finally found a free one near the corner of the building. You sat in the booth, Bucky sitting next to you and slinging his arm around your shoulders.

You looked at the menu for a while before deciding what to get. Bucky had finally decided after another fifteen minutes had passed. "Ok I'll go order. I'll be back in a minute" you said and stand up, giving Bucky a quick kiss before walking away but Bucky grabbed your wrist.

"Be careful doll" he said before pulling you back down for another kiss.

You smiled into the kiss. "Don't worry Bub, I can handle it myself"

You walked to the bar and order your drinks and meals, handing the bartender back the menus "yep, your meals will be ready soon, we'll bring them out to you and I'll go grab the drinks" the bartender smiled before turning around to prepare yours and Bucky's drinks.

You felt someone tap your shoulder and you turned around expecting to see Bucky but no, it was 2 men, looking at you like you were a piece of meat. You already knew you weren't gonna like this.

"What's a pretty girl like you doin' in a place like this?" One of the men asked, biting his lip as he looked you up and down. You stopped yourself from gagging before talking.

"I'm just trying to have a nice dinner with my boyfriend, thanks" you noticed the expression on the mans fave change and you thought you were winning for a split second. He rolled his eyes and looked around.

"Where's this boyfriend o' yours then? I don't see 'em" The man looked down at you with a very punchable face.

"He's waiting for me to go back to him and give him our drinks actually" You clenched your teeth to stop you from saying anything more in hopes that the men would give up and go away.

"Why don't you come back with us and we'll show you a good time" the man said as you stopped yourself from punching him in the face. You weren't gonna punch him until he touch you.

Just as the thought crossed your mind, the man put his hand on your breast, his friend putting his hand on your waist. You gasped as the men looked at you up and down again, nodding and biting their lips.

"Every fucking time" you mumble before looking at them and quickly assessing your surroundings.

You first go for the guy with his hand on your waist. You punch him in the nose, sending him to the ground and definitely breaking it, him yelling as he tumbles to the ground, clutching his uncontrollably bleeding nose.

Next, you grab the other mans hand and quickly move around him, twisting his arm behind him and putting it in the right position to break it whenever you want. Natasha taught you this move and told you it's especially good for this kind of situation.

The man let out a loud scream, getting the attention of Bucky from the other end of the bar. "What's she done now" Bucky sighed as he grabbed your jackets before walking to see what was going on.

You twisted the mans arm more as he yelped louder. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please, have mercy!" He cried but you felt nothing but disgust and hatred for this disgrace of a human being.

"Every fucking breath you take is fucking mercy from me" You spat. When you get really angry, your swearing progressively gets more extreme. The man whines again as you rolled your eyes.

"I-I was just trying to get your number" The man attempted to get out of your grip but you tightened it.

"Putting your disgusting hands on women's bodies is no way to get her number you prick" you said through gritted teeth as you forced the man onto a different table.

Before you could do anything more, Bucky ran over and pulled you away from the man, attempting to calm you down. "What the hell are you doing?" Bucky asked as he looked at your for an answer.

"I was giving him what he deserves. He put his hand on my breast, James. He deserves to have his arm broken" You glared at the man over Bucky's shoulder as you spoke.

You looked back to back to see his jaw clenched, the angriest look you had ever seen on his face, his eyes full of fire and rage. "He touched you?" Bucky asked you, half in disbelief but mostly anger.

You nodded and Bucky turned around, punching the guy in the jaw with his metal arm, sending him flying across a few tables before he hit a booth.

Bucky grabbed your hand and started running out of the pub, you running right beside him with a smile on your face. God it felt good to give him what he deserves.

You reached the car, half out of breath but still smiling. "That was amazing, Buck. Thank you" you looked at Bucky and lightly kissed his cheek. Bucky looked at you and you still saw the anger in his eyes but it slowly subsided.

Bucky grabbed you by your waist and moved so your back was against the car. " I can't believe guys think they can just do that" Bucky exasperated.

"You wouldn't believe how many times that's happened to me, bub. I'm just used to it now" you half smiled and shrugged.

"You shouldn't be used to it though. It's bullshit. Only I can touch you like that but only when you want me to, of course" Bucky sighed as he moved closer to you, putting his head in your neck and lightly kissing it.

"Mmm that feels nice" you smiled as you put your hands on Bucky's back. Bucky laughed, his warm breath sending shivers down your spine. He took his head out of your neck and pecked your lips a few times.

"Fucking commit to it, james" you mumbled before grabbing Bucky's jacket collar and putting your lips on his, roughly kissing him. A moan left Bucky's lips. He loved when you were in control.

Bucky fiddled with the back door of the car and opened it before he picked you up and climbed into the back seat with you.

Why was he always attracted to the small, angry ones?

Im so sorry I didn't put a trigger warning for sexual assault sooner, I hope everyone who has read this and experienced something like this is ok and if I triggered anyone I am so incredibly sorry, I wrote this when I was 14 and didn't understand the potential impact this could have on people. I hope everyone's ok 💕