Bucky || Cuddles

////

You coughed into your hands and groaned before getting off the bed and walking into the bathroom to wash your hands.

You had just come down with a cold and you were miserable and bored. Very, very bored.

You were under strict instructions from Bucky not to leave the bed so you didn't. You sat in bed and watched tv, bored out of your fucking mind but a little thankful because you felt like death had just kicked you up the ass.

You got too bored of watching tv and turned it off, grabbing your phone and calling Bucky who was in a meeting with Steve, Sam, Nat and Wanda. He said you could call him if you needed but as the phone rang you felt bad for calling him in a meeting. However within the next few seconds Bucky answered the phone.

"Hey doll" Bucky said, you could hear a faint smile in his voice. "How're you feeling?"

"Like death kicked me up the ass" you answered and heard Bucky laugh on the other side of the line, causing a smile to spread across your face.

"You'll live. I promise" Bucky said, a smile evident in his voice.

"Are you sure? I'm bored and miserable. I miss you and your cuddles" you whined.

"We just finished the meeting and we're walking out of the building now. I'll be home in ten" Bucky said, making you smile again.

"Ok good. I'll see you when you get home. I love you"

"I love you too" Bucky said before ending the call.

You put your phone on your nightstand, laying back down and staring at the ceiling, counting down the minutes till Bucky would be home.

Finally you heard a knock on the door and it opened to Bucky , a smile on his face. You jumped up and hugged him, beyond happy he was finally home. You put your head in the crook of his neck and he kissed your head, holding you closer.

"How're you feeling?" Bucky asked, pulling away and sitting on the bed.

"Like shit but I'm happy you're back now. I was really bored" You smiled, sitting down next to him.

Without saying anything, Bucky moved further onto the bed, pulling you with him and lied down on his pillow. You cuddled up next to him, putting your head on his chest and closing your eyes. Bucky played with your hair and softly ran his fingers up and down your back, lulling you off to sleep.

He always knew how to make you feel better and you'll always be grateful to have a boyfriend as good as Bucky. 

I'm sorry this is so short but It's all i have at the moment.