Sebastian||K-Y jelly

////

I sat in the hair and makeup trailer, trying my hardest not to laugh as I watched Sebastian get black eyeshadow smothered around his eyes. "Y/n, I can hear you giggling" Sebastian smiled, glancing over at me. "I'm sorry. You just look like a raccoon with all that eyeshadow" I replied, trying not to laugh but failed.

Seb couldn't hide the smile on his face as he watched me put a hand on my stomach since it hurt from laughing so much. The lady who was doing Sebastian's makeup started giggling which made me laugh harder, resulting in me falling off the chair I was sitting on and landing on the floor, continuing to laugh as Chris Evans opened the door.

He looked at me confused as I caught some of my breath. "Oh, hi chris" I said, rubbing my cheeks since they hurt from smiling so much. "Why are you on the floor?" He asked, looking at me. I didn't bother to move and just put my head back so I could see him better. "Sebastian looks like a raccoon" I said, starting to giggle again as I thought about it. "No I don't" Sebastian whined, making me laugh again. "Seb. Look at me" Chris said, trying to get his attention. Sebastian turned around and looked at him as Chris started laughing. I caught a glimpse of Sebastian and started laughing harder, going back to the state I was in before Chris opened the door.

I calmed back down after a few more minutes and sat back on the chair, trying my hardest to take Sebastian seriously when he only reminded me of a raccoon.

"To be honest, the black does make your eyes stand out" I said as Sebastian and I walked hand in hand back to his trailer. "If you find this hilarious," Sebastian said, pointing to the eyeshadow around his eyes "then just wait till I have to put the arm on" he glanced over at me. "Oh I can't wait" I smiled.

Me and Sebastian were taking a nap together when someone knocked on the door, waking us up. I groaned as Sebastian moved out from under me and got the door to one of the set workers. "We need you back in hair and makeup in five minutes tops to get the arm on" the lady said. Sebastian nodded and thanked her then closed the door and walked back over to me. I turned back over to face him, still not fully awake as he crouched down beside me and held my hand. "Are you gonna stay in here or watch me put on the arm?" Sebastian asked me softly, brushing some hair out of my face. "I'll come and watch you put on the arm" I replied, opening my eyes and sitting up, stretching a bit. "Come on" Sebastian smiled at me, helping me stand up.

We walked to the door and I opened it and stumbled back a little, not expecting something so bright. Sebastian laughed from behind me and put his hand on the small of my back, gently pushing me out of the door. He grabbed my hand again as we walked back to the hair and makeup trailer. When we got there, there was already about 3 people standing around outside, one of those people being Anthony Mackie. We loved to tease Sebastian about his arm and the lube and often took a lot of amusement in teasing him together.

One person was holding the metal arm, the huge bucket of K-Y jelly was on the floor. I let go of Sebastian's hand and walked over to Anthony who was already giggling. I pulled out my phone and started to record everything. Sebastian took his shirt off as me and Anthony made noises from behind the camera. "Ooooooo shit" I teased as Sebastian rolled his eyes, a bright red blush creeping up onto his cheeks. "Awwww he's blushing" Anthony teased, trying not to laugh.

Sebastian put his left arm in the bucket of jelly and pulled it back out again, as it dripped off his fingers. "How does it feel babe?" I asked, smiling as I watched him cringe, knowing he hated the feeling. "Fucking fantastic" Sebastian said sarcastically, forcing a smile. The person with the metal arm started to slide it onto Sebs arm as he squeezed his eyes shut, clearly not enjoying it.

The sounds it made had me and Anthony crying of laughter as it made a weird suction noise when it was all the way on. A guy started to wipe away the lube from around Sebastian's shoulder and all the extra stuff that managed to get through as well. I stopped recording and put my phone away as Sebastian turned around to face us. "I hate you guys so much" he whined as me and Anthony laughed again. Sebastian went to say something but someone called out for Anthony. He said a quick bye and walked away to whoever was calling him.

"I could choke you right now" Sebastian threatens me jokingly, pointing at me with the metal arm. "You couldn't choke me even if you tried" I said, walking towards him. "I hate to break it to you buddy, but your not actually the Winter Soldier" I said, patting his shoulder then I took a step back, gasping and covering my mouth, acting shocked.

Sebastian watched in slight amusement, a smirk playing on his lips. I stopped my acting and bowed to the crowd that didn't exist. Sebastian clapped as I bowled again. "Thank you, thank you" I said, standing up straight. "Honestly you should take my place and be the Winter Soldier instead. Your acting is outstanding" He said sarcastically, looking at me. "Awww thank you, you're so kind" I smiled, putting my hand over my heart and pretended to wipe a tear.

"One thing though" Sebastian said, taking a few steps closer to me so our chests were almost touching. "And that is..?" I asked, crossing my arms and looking up at him. Sebastian leaned forward slightly, looking into my eyes "I think we both know I can choke you without the metal arm" Sebastian said, kissing my cheek as he turned and walked away with a smirk on his face.

"Sebastian Stan I'm going to fucking kill you!"