Stucky||girls (genderbend)

If you're confused, Steve and Bucky are female in this :)

////

"Oh come on. Please" Steve whines, tugging at Buckys hand who looks at her, annoyance clear in her face. "No. I hate shopping Steve, you know that" Bucky protests, earning a loud groan to leave her girlfriends lips. "But we both need new clothes and we're low on food" Steve said, looking down at Bucky who didn't say anything.

"Please" "no"

"Please" "no"

"Please" "shut up"

"Please" "Fine. Fuck you"

Steve yelled and threw her hands in the air, jumping around and smiling. Bucky rolled her eyes but couldn't stop the smile creeping it's way onto her face. "Come on. Let's go" Steve said, excitedly. "Hang on, let me put on something that's suitable for wearing in public" Bucky answered, gesturing to the sweatpants and tank top she was wearing.

Steve nodded and sat down on the couch. Bucky stood up and walked away to their room. She changed and walked back out to Steve who whistled once she saw Bucky. Bucky blushed and looked down. "Come on" Bucky said shyly, walking towards the door.

They got into the car, Steve driving and listened to the radio on the way to the mall, occasionally talking. Steve pulled into the parking lot at the mall, quickly finding a spot, surprising both of the girls.

Steve turned off the car and got out as Bucky quickly slipped on the leather black glove over her metal hand. She got out after and Steve locked the car, walking to the front of it to where Bucky was standing. Steve grabbed Buckys hand but frowned when she felt the cool material on her hand. She looked down to see Buckys gloved hand and sighed quietly. Steve hated that Bucky felt the need to cover her metal arm in public.

She decided to ignore it and walked with Bucky towards the mall.

They stepped inside the busy and noisy mall, Bucky frowned at all the people while Steve lead her through the crowd, glancing back at Bucky every now and then to check if she was ok, knowing she hated crowds.

They finally got to the store Steve had been searching for. Bucky let out a sigh of relief when she saw not even 5 other people in the store. She walked around the store with Steve, stopping occasionally to look at something.

"I'm gonna go try these on. Do what you want, just stay in the shop. I don't wanna loose you" steve said, kissing Buckys forehead before walking away to the change rooms. Bucky smiled slightly and pulled out her phone to check the time.

But before she could even turn the phone on, someone lightly nudged her shoulder. Bucky looked up to see a guy, looking down at her, a smirk growing on his face. "Hey baby, come here often?" he said, biting his lip for whatever reason. Bucky resisted the urge to throw up. "No I don't, fuck off" Bucky answered, praying Steve would hurry up.

"Come on, don't be like that" he said, putting his hand on Buckys waist. "Get the fuck off me and get out of my face before I do something we'll both regret" Bucky growled, eyeing the man whose smirk had just dropped off his face. Before he could do anything else, Steve walked out and surveyed the situation, immediately walking up to bucky and grabbing the collar of her jacket, tugging Bucky towards her, placing her lips sweetly on Buckys. Bucky waisted no time in kissing back.

They broke apart after a few seconds. They turned to the man who looked very embarrassed and nodded before scrambling out of the store. "Thank you" Bucky smiled, kissing Steve again.

They continued their day, Bucky continuing to get hit on at least twice every hour and continue to threaten them and watch them scurry away as Bucky smiled, feeling better when she watched the fear grow in their eyes. Thinking about it she decided she was a horrible person for thinking that. She told Steve who agreed with her before they both started laughing.

Steve had dragged Bucky into another store, claiming it was the last one just like she had for the previous 3 stores. They were looking at clothes on opposite ends of the store as Bucky was drooling over a red faux leather jacket she had found and Steve was looking at jeans.

Just as Bucky reached to grab it down from the shelf it was on, someone tapped her shoulder. She rolled her eyes before turning, already knowing what was gonna happen. Bucky was met with a guy who had the classic fuckboy style and look. Vans, ripped black jeans, grey top, black jacket and sunglasses on. Inside. He looked like every other guy who had hit on her that day.

"Hey, you come here often?" He asked, smirking. Why did guys think this was a good pick up line? "For fucks sake," Bucky mumbled quietly. "No I don't" she answered simply. "Why not? You look like a girl who loves to shop" he answered, putting his hand on her waist. Bucky decided to play along and see how far he would go so she would have an excuse to punch someone.

"Actually, I'm not from around here" Bucky answered, looking at him with a little smile. "Maybe I could show you around. Maybe even show you something more" he winked, the smirk on his face growing bigger then his ego. Bucky stopped herself from throwing up before talking again.

Steve heard Buckys voice from the other side of the shop and looked over to see her and a guy standing awfully close to her. Steve realised what Bucky was doing and rolled her eyes but smiled slightly before walking over there to listen and watch Bucky try not to throw up. When she was standing just a few feet away, pretending to look at clothes and fake coughed, letting Bucky know she was there.

The guy kept flirting and Bucky played along for a little while until he got a little touchy. She pushed away the urge to slap him and went on until he put his hand on her ass and squeezed it, smirking to himself and nodding. Steve saw and her jaw dropped as she watched Bucky whose jaw clenched and metal hand ball into a fist. Steve knew nothing she could say or do would prevent what was gonna happen next.

Bucky glared at him. He realised he had just fucked up badly but before he could do anything, Buckys metal fist connected with his jaw, sending him to the ground. "Oh. Oops. Sorry. My arm is spazzing" Bucky said, blankly with no emotion before she walked away to Steve, grabbing her hand and tugging her to the check out where Bucky bought the jacket.

As soon as Steve was handed her bag of clothes, she thanked the lady before grabbing Buckys hand and running out of the mall, both of them laughing and smiling as they dodged people while racing back to the car.

Not my best but it's something