Bucky || dating

My crush hasn't been at school for two days and i miss her and i have a science project due tomorrow that i haven't started so fuck my life.

////

Dating Bucky Barnes would include;

- cuddles. So many cuddles

- after being tortured and brainwashed for 70 years, when he came back he craved any kind of touch he could get so when you two became friends, he always held your hand or had his arm around you or was touching you in some way.

- you didn't care though because you were rejected by your family when you were born and you lived in an orphanage your whole life until you were 18 but then they kicked you out and you lived on the streets for almost 10 years until Dr strange found you and took you in.

- you asked Bucky out after only a month of being friends. You were head over heels the moment you met him and so was he.

- Bucky immediately said yes before pulling you in for a long, sweet kiss. And to be honest, neither of you needed anything more then that kiss in that moment.

- the avengers tease you and Bucky for being so affectionate but they quickly learned not to after Bucky, without looking, picked up a knife and threw it at tony, almost stabbing him in the shoulder but he moved out of the way just in time.

- Your first Christmas Day together was spent cuddling, kissing, drinking hot coco and watching Disney movies. It was also the first Christmas Bucky had spent with someone he loved in 75 years. The last person he spent Christmas with was Steve in 1944.

- Bucky loves that day so much that it became tradition to do the same thing every Christmas. And at Easter you would both eat chocolate and watch Easter movies like 'hop'. And at Halloween you would go trick or treating, get back to the compound at around midnight and then watch not-scary Halloween movies because both of you hated scary movies. You and Bucky's favourite was the nightmare before Christmas because it's a Halloween movie and a Christmas movie

- you and Bucky didn't talk to each other for 3 days after you had an argument about if Die Hard was a Christmas movie or not. Bucky said no, you said yes.

- you both ended up running into each other in the hallway, both holding flowers and chocolates you had bought to come and apologise to each other. Not much was said, just a lot of kissing followed by a lot of chocolate.

- Bucky took you to Rome for your one year anniversary and you happy-cried almost the whole way there.

- Bucky somehow convinced Tony to rent out the whole ass Colosseum for your anniversary night and you cried even more.

- after Stephen took you in, he paid for you to go to university and study ancient Europe. Your favourites were Ancient Italy and Greece and you promised Stephan that you'd pay him back but he refused to take the money and told you to spend it on a ticket to Rome or Athens but things came up and you never got around to it so when Bucky took you to Athens the following week for your birthday, there were more happy tears and a lot of them.

- Bucky was your first and last boyfriend.

- you proposed to him at Disneyland on your 5 year anniversary and this time it was Bucky happy-crying.

- Bucky's favourite place in the world was Disneyland. He missed out on so much during the time he was hydra and before he fell, there were not even 5 Disney movies made so when he got back and found out that there were more Disney movies, you and him watched a movie a day. Watching those movies with you helped Bucky become more comfortable being around people that weren't Steve so Disneyland meant a lot to him.

- you always watch war documentaries together and Bucky spends most of it telling you if it's accurate or not.

- by the end of the first documentary, which Bucky said was completely inaccurate, you told him that he's your war documentary. He blushed for 5 minutes.

feel free to tell me if you want any of these things to be further explained in a different chapter because I need inspiration. also there will be a part 2 because i didn't want to annoy you guys and make you read 1400+ words in one chapter.

- Mia 💓