Wanda || karaoke

This is girl x girl btw. So if you're a dude reading this, your a girl in this.

////

You had been thinking about proposing to Wanda for quite a while. You and Wanda had been through a lot together. You had been friends since before Wanda's parents died and you both, along with Pietro, had volunteered for struckers experiments. They gave you powers to control the 4 elements; air, water, fire and earth. You and Wanda started dating when you were both 16. You fought with her and Pietro when Ultron was around and you both became avengers after. Both of you were distraught after Pietro died but you were both there for each other the whole way through it.

Tony knew you'd been thinking about proposing to her for a while after you accidentally told him when you were drunk after persuading Thor to give you some Asgardian mead. Just for the purpose of you proposing to Wanda, he rented out an arcade. Tony's excuse was that is was his not-so-big-birthday-party-even-though-it-was-5-months-late. It was just gonna be the avengers and close friends, nothing big.

At the moment you stood outside the arcade, looking at it with a smile. Wanda squeezed your hand gently, getting your attention. "What're you smiling at?" Wanda asked, a slight smile on her own face. You quickly thought of an excuse, "I've never been to an arcade, it looks amazing" You said, glancing at Wanda before looking back at the building. It wasn't a lie, you had never been to an arcade before. Wanda smiled and nodded before pulling you alongside her and into the arcade.

"This is so cool" you said in awe as you looked at all the different games. You'd heard of these games but never got to play them. You were most excited about playing all the old school games like Pac-Man, donkey kong, centipede ect. Not only were you and Wanda new to arcades, so were Bucky, Steve and Thor. The 5 of you looked at everything in awe, deciding what to play first. "Ok team, here is the arcade. Do what you want" Tony yelled before running off to play the basketball game. You smiled before pulling Wanda with you to play centipede.

After almost 2 hours of everyone playing games, they were all currently crowded around you and Wanda. Turns out, you're pretty good at centipede and Wanda is amazing at space invader. You died first so now all attention was on Wanda. She played for another 20 minutes before dying. "Ok! Time for karaoke!" Tony yelled, leading the way to the karaoke machine. "Well done princess" you said before giving Wanda a peck on the lips. "Thank you, you did really well too" Wanda smiled before you both walked over to the rest of the team.

Everyone got in pairs, Natasha and Bruce, Bucky and Steve, y/n and Wanda, Tony and Rhodey, Maria and Pepper, Thor and Peter, Sam and Clint. Bruce only did it because he was drunk off his ass. Alcohol wasn't technically allowed in arcades but Tony brought it anyway.

All the pairs did pretty well but so far Tony and rhodey were winning, closely followed by Sam and Clint. Now it was you and Wanda's turn. "Ooooo we should do 'will you marry me" you suggested as Wanda nodded eagerly. You picked the song because of the occasion and smiled at Wanda before you started singing. You didn't do too well since neither of you knew the lyrics but that wasn't the point.

The song finished and you both put down your microphones. "Ok, hang on everyone, I just wanna say something" you said before nodding to Tony. He took out his phone and started recording. "Wow ok. Wanda, we've been best friends for as long as I can remember and I've had a crush on you since I first saw you. When I was sixteen, I finally found the courage to ask you out and much to my relief, you said yes. I love you more then anything so will you say yes this time and marry me?" You got down on one knee and pulled the ring from your back pocket, holding it up to Wanda. She had tears streaming down her face and she laughed a little before also getting down on one knee, pulling a ring from her pocket and holding it in front of you. "I'd love to marry you y/n. Will you marry me?" Now you were crying. You smiled and nodded, "I'd love to marry you Wanda" you smiled before slipping the ring onto her finger and she put her ring on your finger.

You both stood up and you grabbed Wanda by the waist, pulling her close to you before putting your lips on her in a loving kiss. When you pulled away, everyone was cheering and shouting. Wanda laughed before putting her head in the crook of your neck, kissing your neck a few times. You smiled and wrapped your arms around her, kissing her head. You pulled away after a few more moments and walked off the stage.

Everyone had created a path for you and Wanda to walk through. You held Wanda's hand, both of you wearing huge smiles. You walked past everyone, stopping when you got to the end of the path. "You're welcome" Tony said as he walked up to you both. "You set this up!?" You yelled, surprise filling your voice as you smiled. "Yep. You both told me you were going to propose to each other so I set this up for the both of you" Tony smiled before hugging the two of you.

Everyone congratulated you and Wanda and you all spent the rest of the night talking, laughing and playing arcade games.

You couldn't wait for Wanda to officially be yours.

I wrote a part 2 so that's coming in a few days.

Love you guys xx

Bucky Barnes imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें