Chapter 12: Surprise

Previously, on Chapter 11, Kidnapped.

Even though I ran blindly, I have to think fast before he catches me.

But then, to my surprise, someone clamped his hands. Again.
But this time, I didn't faint.

I looked up to see my capturer, but was surprised to see who it was.

It can't be....

--------------------

Magma's P.O.V.

I was terrified, but my body wouldn't respond. A part of me told me that he was danger, but a part of me told me he might help me on this dilemma.

"W-W-Who are you?" Although he seemed familiar, and I do have a hunch who he is, I knew that I still need to verify who he is.

"Alzhequin." I knew it. He's the guy that was actually Alejandro's accomplice. But I was puzzled. Why is my intuition telling me that he is on my side?

"A-Aren't you...?!" I was at loss for words. But hearing footsteps in our direction, he grabbed my arm and yanked me for a temporary place to hide. We found a pillar so we sought refuge.

"Where are you, dear Magma..." His gruff voice sent shivers down my spine. I winced in disgust.

Alzhequin remained quiet. As soon as we felt Alejandro's presence go away, we quickly ran towards the exit.

But something.... or someone caught my eye. A familiar figure hovered above Alzhequin and I. He was sitting at the tree in front of us... and he was smiling.

At me.

Tears flew down my eyes as I slowly... and carefully approached him. He jumped down, wincing a bit.

"Crypre?"

He did not speak, but he merely spread his arms, signaling me to come closer.

I dashed towards him in a swift motion and tackled him in a hug. "Damn it! Where have you been?! I hate you, I hate you!" I pounded him weakly, my body growing weak. He supported me, ignoring the abundant number of wounds. I made sure to hug him gently, decreasing the pressure.

"Hey... Magma.... how have you been? While I was gone?" He smiled, a bit sad, a bit happy.

"I'm okay. I'm just, really glad to have you here..." I messed his hair up, playfully.

I wished, that this moment would never end. But I knew, that what I wished for was impossible. It was clear, that we were surrounded by cruelty, and that we would also be in danger, what with being mobs and all.

Our moment was broken by Alzhequin, who cleared his throat. "Um, guys, I apologize for ruining your moment and all, but you guys need to return to The Mob's HQ." He jammed his hands on his pockets, waiting for us to get ready. I nodded in agreement. "Right."

"Though, I have no idea on how to get back at the HQ..." I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly, embarrassed.

"No worries, I have a compass." Alzhequin grinned at us as we gave him a thumbs up sign. "And, a map."

"You rock, dude!" Crypre exclaimed jokingly as he playfully punched the human's shoulder.

I smiled. Humans are not so bad after all.

We made our way towards the HQ, where the three of us will stay.

----------------

After approximately an hour of travelling, we finally found the headquarters. Webby welcomed me with open arms, tackling me. Again, but I guess I'm already used to it. The others were the usual ones, nothing new. I quickly made my way towards Herobrine's office and tapped my knuckles 3 times.

"Enter."

"I was wondering, do you know Crypre?" I thought that, maybe, it would also be a great idea to add Crypre into our gang, the Mobs. He was such a skilled fighter that maybe, he would be an asset here. He had tremendous fighting tactics, he's very flexible and he's better than me. (Well, what do you expect, he's a guy, so he is more skilled in those aspects.)

"Yeah, he used to be a part of us until the humans killed him." I smirked.

"Well, if you don't mind, would you go outside your office? You need to see something."

"And why would I do that?" I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness.

I hissed. "Because..... Ugh, it will be ruined! Just go outside already!" 

He glared menacingly. "Fine, but if I found out that this is not worth of my time, I won't hesitate to kill you." Seriously?

I followed him towards the living room. I wanted to laugh badly at his reaction, his eyes are as big as saucers!

Every mob in the room fell silent. Not because it was awkward, but I'm pretty sure they're quite curious of what their boss' reaction would be.

"Uh, hey, boss..." Crypre smiled, for he doesn't like it when he gets the attention.

"The heck happened to you?!" I had to admit, I was surprised when he tackled Crypre in a brotherly hug. The other mobs snickered which earned them a glare from Herobrine.

"Seriously, how are you? What the hell happened?"

"I was just tortured. They took advantage of my abilities and stuff but now, I am back for revenge." Well, this is new. This is not his usual attitude. He is forgiving.

Something has changed him. That just made my urge to get revenge more stronger.

"Hey, Magma... are you alright?" Webby seemed to notice my change of nature.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Be right back."

I proceeded to walk towards the garden, to get a peace of mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a taste of Crypre at the Multimedia Section. :3