Chapter 13: Conflicting Emotions

Okay, warning, maybe this chapter will get all too mushy and stuff. :3

Carry on if you want. You are warned. >:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's P.O.V.

So... Crypre's back now, huh?

Bizarre, I thought that I would be really overwhelmed if I ever see him again.

But now, why am I feeling completely numb?

I shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking like this. Crypre's my friend.

Sighing, I approached him. He seemed to be really happy, now that he's back.

"Hey, dude." I smiled at him casually. Turning his head to look at me, he instantly beamed and approached me, clearly excited.

"Yo! 'Ey, Endie-chan!" I mentally facepalmed. His childish habit of calling people names hasn't changed.

"Don't call me that, it just seems gay." I looked at him with a downward gaze. One of the perks of being an Enderman.

"Yeah, yeah, I know-- HEY! I'm not gay!" He punched me, causing me to twitch. "Why, you--!" I immediately chased him.

That guy, he even stuck out his tongue mischievously at me. I gritted my teeth.

But then, the idiot wasn't looking to where he was going and was somewhat limp from his wounds you know what happened next.

Well, he 'just' tripped, causing me to laugh, causing some of the mobs to look at us. I quickly regained composure, hiding my embarassed face. Ugh.

Teleporting beside Crypre who's rubbing his bruised knee, I had to bend my body downwards, resting my slender arms to my knees. "Still a clumsy guy, aren't we." He glared. "Hey!" Observing his pissed tone, I decided to quit teasing him.

I sat beside Crypre, who was now fine. "I think that you need to take a bath and rest, you know?"

He rolled his eyes. "What? Why?" My expression remained unfazed, as I stared at him. He quickly realized his condition and stood up.

"Ah, yes, I will, but I'm actually fiiiine." He whined. Gripping his shoulders, I turned him around and pushed him towards the nearest bathroom.

"Go take a bath. Now. I'll ask someone to go get some clothes, alright?"

"Alright." He saluted immediately, before proceeding to take a bath.

-------------------------------------

Webby's P.O.V.

Finally! Now that Crypre's back, I think Magma's about to change.

"I was just tortured. They took advantage of my abilities and stuff but now, I am back for revenge." At the corner of my eyes, I noticed Magma's sudden change of aura at Crypre's words which made me confused and worried.

"Hey Magma... are you alright?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Be right back."

As soon as Magma disappeared, Andy then came into view.

"Hey, dude." Andy approachd and smiled at him casually. Crypre immediately turned  to look at him, then instantly beamed and approached Andy, clearly excited.

"Yo! 'Ey, Endie-chan!" Andy's face was priceless. It took all of my willpower to not laugh. Crypre's childish habit of calling people names hasn't changed. Even so, we all know that we miss him, despite his flaws.