Chapter 32: The Past is Back

Magma's P.O.V.

"Zandy? Zander?" I uttered in complete astonishment as I gazed at them in wonder. They simply smirked and saluted with their two fingers.

"Yo, Magma. What's up?" Zander smirked.

The others such as Grimm, Sierra and Sylphy were here too. Herobrine cleared his throat to get our attention.

"It seems to me that you guys know each other already. Well then, I shall resume my duties." We all nodded in understanding before he disappeared.

We all ushered them outside Brine's office and chattered. Well, they are the ones that did. I simply watched them, my creepery hands stuffed inside the comforting warmth of my hoodie's pockets.

"Say, we are all about to roam freely on the outside world. You guys want to come?" Webby grinned in a friendly manner towards them.

"What do you say, guys? I agree, wanna come?" Sierra reciprocated the friendly grin. They all agreed in unison, some gave us a thumbs up, others simply uttered a small sound from the back of their throat.

Webby approached me and linked her four legs on mine. I begrudgingly slunked, I'm still getting used to her clingy side.

"Let's go!" She marched lively towards the exit of the headquarters. We all followed, grabbing a weapon that hung from the hallway just in case danger comes and swoops us.

It's been a while since I breathed in fresh oxygen. The air was chilly and little snow still fell from the skies above. After all, it was late January, although it's a good thing that the cold doesn't bite severely and snow doesn't pile up. I shivered beneath the confines of my hoodie and Andy, who was beside me took a peek in my direction.

"Oi, you're shivering." I felt

He took off the limp violet scarf that hung loosely from his neck and inched closer. I stared at him quizzically, wondering what will he do. He wrapped the said scarf on my own neck and I slunked further, feeling warmth creeping up the nape of my neck towards my cheeks. "Thanks or whatever... but what about you?" I raised an eyebrow and peered at him, despite my total embarrassment that emanated from his caring gesture.

He smirked, his amethyst eyes crinkling along with it. "I know that you're concerned for me, but no need to emphasize it-- OUCH!" He laughed as I hit him with the scarf, scowling as he ran around in circles. I chased him, completely baffled and annoyed. Suddenly, the low temperature went higher. I wonder how...

We stopped in our antics when we saw the whole group staring at us. They were smirking and wiggling their eyebrows suggestively. I think I know what they're thinking... especially Webby.

"No! It's not what you think!" We scowled at them in unison. Andy and I gazed at each other. "

Stop copying me." We glared at each other.

"Woah woah woah," Zoro chuckled lightly as he walked in between us. "Lovers' quarrel?" He smiled sheepishly towards the both of us and we whipped to face him. "No!" I felt my cheeks heating up as i clutched the purple scarf, subconsciously placing it lazily on my neck and walking ahead of them. I even heard Andy laughing under his breath and it almost took every fiber of my being to not turn around and glared at him.

"Tsk, tsundere as always." Tsundere? Where have I heard that term again?

I ushered Webby towards my direction. "Psst, Webby!" I whisper shouted.

She approached me, her hind legs trailing behind her. "Yeah?"

"What's a tsundere?" Andy and Zoro must've heard and laughed harder and I couldn't help facing them with a venomous glare although my uncontrollable smile gave it away. They immediately ceased laughing their ass off, but that dopey smile on their faces still ticked me. Webby grinned at the scene and asked back. "Why do you ask?" She raised an eyebrow, a smirk making its way to her lips. "None of your business." I crossed my arms and she pouted in return. "Tsk, cranky as ever, eh?" I increased the intensity of my death glare. Ugh, are they ganging up on me?

I leaned closer to whisper so that nobody else may hear with her as an exception. "Andy said that term."

At this, she bursts out laughing which caught the attention of the others, an amused expression on their faces. She grinned cheekily before whispering back. "Someone who is tough and fierce on the outside yet sweet, soft and caring on the inside. Seems like you, eh~?" She lifted her eyebrows like it's about to escape from her visage and roll away into the dirt path until it's out of sight.

Ah, now I remember where I have heard that. "Oh, that's a term that originated from that oriental comics humans make right? And, what the hell?! No, I am not a tsundere!" They're getting on my nerves damn it.

"Yes you are!" Andy piped up from behind. I simply ignored him and catches up to the others.

"By the way, have you guys seen Crypre?" They all stopped dead in tracks. "The last time I saw him is when the headquarters were attacked. Any ideas?" The atmosphere became insanely tense and the wind around us grew colder. "Guys? Any ideas?" I stared at them who were completely frozen. Maybe they don't have any ideas... Or maybe...

Wait... It can't be. I'm not right, right?

"Sorry Magma... But..." Gail bit her lip shyly. It's been the first time since she started talking ever since we left the HQ. I prodded her to continue, fear and anxiety engulfing my whole body.

"We have no idea where he is. He's missing."

------

Uh-oh. Sounds like trouble.

Btw, I think it's better if the title of this chapter is, "The Past is Back to Hit Y'all in the Ass." XD Heh, kidding.

Don't forget to leave a vote and/or a comment before you leave~

Arrivederci~!

~ MallowFreakByakuhime ~