Chapter 2: The Mobs

Author: Okay, I know y'all anticipating this chapter 2, and yet. I keep y'all waiting! I'm so bad huh. I have no excuse for that ehehehe.

Though, thanks for the support~! I'll make sure to update as much as possible! ;D

And I've seen your comments, I've never read such kind things like these in some of my stories. <3

If I would, I'll dedicate these to you all, but I will, in the future chapters. :D

This story is dedicated to Orange Juice-chan, for her very cute and inspiring comment. ^^

P.S.: OMG, almost 2000 views?! Man, this is awesome!! Thanks guys. :)

———————————

Andy's P.O.V

I intertwined my hand with hers, pulling her along with me. We reached the HQ.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Enter." A gruff man's voice was heard.

I smiled and bowed down to Herobrine. Herobrine was our leader. He hates humans. He despises them.

"So, have you brought another member?" Herobrine asked.

"Yes. She was also a rebel from the Creeper Tribe." I reported, as I gained formality.

"Good. Nice job, Andy." Herobrine said. "But are you sure she's worthy?" Herobrine asked.

"Yeah, she's amazing." I glanced over at Magma and smiled a bit, noticing she was blushing a bit of green. Weird.

"Show me what you've got, dear, if you're worthy." Herobrine commanded as he snapped his fingers and the trap door at the corner of the room opened, as Webby the spider spun a very sticky web around the human who was making mmph noises which are annoying.

"Shut up." Herobrine commanded as the human removed the sticky web on his mouth with his disgusting saliva.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do you stupid Herobrine!" The puny human shouted.

BLLIIIIN!

And a flash of thunder was heard, making the human shut up.

"Now, Creeper. Show me what you've got." Herobrine commanded as Magma nodded.

SIZZLE! BOOM!

A sizzle then a boom came. Magma killed the human then recomposed herself. I smiled. I was sure she was gonna pass.

"Good but it's destructive. Though you are capable so you pass." Herobrine nodded. "Take her to a vacant room." Herobrine commanded.

As Magma and I walked down the hallways, I saw the other Mobs standing at the hallway, looking at us expectantly.

"Hi! So you're the new girl!" Webby hugged her as she struggled against her hug.

"Ugh. Get off me. You're so sticky!" Magma rolled her eyes.

"Pissy, aren't you? Kinda' like Andy~" Webby smirked as she remove her from her tight grasp.

"Webby!" I scowled as I nudged the smaller girl.

"So, introduce us to your girlfriend~!" The skinny man which is the Skeleton in torn white and gray clothes smirked.

"Shut up. Her name is Magma and she's a creeper. That's all you need to know." I rolled my eyes as I pulled Magma to a vacant room.

"So this is your room." I smiled as I led her to a sea green colored room. There is a bed with green sheets beside the window and there is also a wooden bedside table.

"Hn." She commented with a slight nod as she took in her surroundings. I think I should leave her.

"Excuse me for a minute." I smiled then closed the door.

—————————

Magma's P.O.V.

So... this is it, huh?

The revenge for humans..

The plan has begun.

————————-

Webby's P.O.V

As I was waiting expectantly of Andy, I thought of the new girl.

She seems to make Andy's heart melt, and soften again. In a good way, though.

What was her name again? Magnum? Magnet? Lava? Wait. I think it was... 

*LIGHTBULB! >:D*

MAGMA!

She seems kinda cold, but I guess she has the same reason as Andy's. Both broken-hearted people. (Wait, do us mods even have hearts? I think I should ask Notch later...)

Maybe they had the same past?

I shrugged. Who knows. But the thing is, past is past.

We need to face the future.

God. Now I'm getting sappy. =_=

But then, I need to proceed with my oh-so awesome, and brilliant plan. *smirks*

It's called the:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OPERATION MAGDY~~~~!! *wink wink, nudge nudge*

I smirked. I need reinforcements. This matchmaking plan will not be very easy.

But for now, I need rest. Tomorrow's not gonna be peaceful, in fact Herobrine has a plan for Magma.

Another test, to be exact. Think he let's people of the hook easily?

NO! You are mistaken.

But, once again.. bye~!! ^3^

——————————-