Chapter 7: The Dare

Magma's P.O.V.

I dashed through the hallways of the headquarters, going towards Webby's room. I am a lass that stays true to her promises and duties after so, this is not an exception.

I knocked the door with three soft taps and some... camouflaging spider opened it quietly for me. I was surprised to see that the room was dark, except for Webby's 'creepy face' illuminated by a flashlight.

"....And then, the white lady opened the door slowly," I heard Webby as at the same time, I opened it slowly, and quietly.

I rolled my eyes. This is way too cliche.

But maybe, I could have some fun with this.

Before they could see me, I shut the door immediately and crept towards their mini circle and shouted.

"BOO!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Everyone screamed, horrified yet relieved to see that it's only me.

"You scared me Miss Magma." Gail, the Ghast sniffed as she hugged her pillow tight.

"Sorry, I was just joking. Am I just in time?" I smirked at Webby who grinned.

"Yeah! That was really awesome!" Webby laughed and playfully punched me in the shoulder causing her to earn a deadly glare.

"Tsk, I assume you're all exchanging scary stories?" I asked as I turned on the lights. They nodded synchronously in return. My attention was quickly shifted to the intimidating Enderwoman who was slightly watching my every move.

"Hey, Magma." She spoke in a stern yet calm voice.

"Hey...?" I raised an eyebrow, indicating that I wanted to know her name.

"Name's Aranea. Andy's older sis. Nice to meet ya' finally in person." She extended her hand so I took it.

"The same, probably you know my name, Magma." I then shook her hand and then shoved my hands to my pants' pockets.

"Alrighty! So, we were jut about to play the game Spin the Bottle." She grinned mischievously at us, especially on me before continuing.

"Just in case anyone doesn't know the mechanics, someone will spin the bottle and whoever the bottle points to, will be the one to choose whether she will tell a secret or do a dare. For the other end of the bottle, she will be the one to ask. Now, do you all get it?" Webby asks, occasionally playing with the bottle.

They all muttered a yes.

"Great! Now, let's start!"

-----

"Oooh~! You are lucky, Gail." Webby smirked as Gail, anxiety evident in her body language stiffened as she saw the bottle pointed to her, the other end landing onto Webby's direction.

"Um, I choose truth." They all groaned, expecting a dare.

"Okay, is it true that... Blah blah blah blah...." Other people took some more turns, while the others were lucky, such as me, who hasn't done a thing and told the truth.... yet.

"Okay, hit it Tania!" The fem Blaze nodded an spun it swiftly, causing all of the person occupying this room to pay attention.

"And the bottle points to... Oooh~! This is interesting! Magma! You're up!" I sweat dropped.

---------------

"D-D-Dare..." They all gasped at my answer. Everyone went silent but seconds later, they rejoiced like they got free, unlimited ammo. I rolled my eyes but at the same time, I didn't know why I chose dare.

'Damn it.' I gritted my teeth, anxious to hear Rosca the Slime's dare.

I am in BIG trouble.

"Now, now...." The sadistic slime giggled evilly as she twirled a strand of her bright, lustrous green hair.

"I dare you to..." Everyone went silent once again.

"....to give Andy a rose tomorrow night." Oh no, oh shit.

I am really in GREAT trouble.

This is unfair! I'm trapped!

But to my surprise, I was surprised to find myself saying yes.

What is happening to me?!

"Alrighty, it's settled then." Rosca grinned and then gave me the bottle. I spun it in one swift motion and the game passed on...

Which left me to ponder in my own thoughts.

Am I really beginning to melt?

Maybe it isn't so bad at all.... It feels kinda good. 

A few minutes late, they decided to end the game and get ready for the day tomorrow. I agreed with them, heading over to dreamland.

------

I woke up with a sudden jolt. I felt someone squish my face with a pillow.

"Alright, alright, whoever you are, stop that because I am waking already! So get your ass off you twerp!" I pushed the pillows away from me and saw Webby and Gail giggling. I rolled my eyes at them.

"You could've done a much more mild method to wake me up you know?!" I glared at her, huffing as I combed me bedhead styled hair.

"Ehehehehe! Sorry, we were just so excited to start the day, you know, with the dare and stuff." And they have to remind me do they?! ARGH SUCH BRATS!

I chased them as they laughed evilly, mimicking an antagonist from a movie. Being me, with low reflexes at the morning, I tripped over my feet, my face first into the ground.

"Fuck..." I rubbed my nose, as I glared at them two who was laughing hysterically. "I will get my revenge when I'm done eating, you brats." I walked away and went towards the dining room. I inhaled the sweet aroma of the dish, which made my mouth water in delight as I hurriedly went to the dining room. But I was surprised to see only one person eating, alone. I saw Andy eating his food comfortably. My stomach growled at the sight.

He was drinking water that time, so he must've heard it and laughed, splashing the water clumsily all over the place. "Pfft, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Shut up!" In the end, I couldn't help laughing at myself that I didn't notice that Gail and Webby came, smirking.

"Well, well, look at-- woah!" I immediately threw a fork over at her direction, attempting to shut her up by dodging. I immediately grabbed eating utensils and ate silently.

Andy stifled a laugh before making small talk. "Good Morning, Magma, how's your sleep?"

"It's fine, we stayed up late." I said pertaining to the other mobs.

"We?" He raised an eyebrow, occasionally stopping to look at me. I immediately diverted my gaze towards my food and ate it, embarrassed by that intense stare.

"Y-Yeah, the girls and I went on a sleepover last night." I mentally slapped myself. I sound so stupid!

"Sleepover? I didn't know sleepovers were your forte." I glared at him while he seemed to be holding his laughter.

"Shut up. I was forced by your sister." His eyes widened.

"Sister? You mean Aranea? Did she do anything bad?" 

My attention was shifted from the figure looming behind him, smirking darkly.

"Bad? Huh," She chuckled before answering. "Dear brother, you make me seem like a bad person."

Andy had this priceless and shocked expression, guilty crossed all over it.

"H-Hi, sis."

We all ate in complete silence before the other mobs rushed inside the dining room, chattering about stuff.

-----------