Chapter 40: It All Unravels

Andy's P.O.V.

Well shit.

My heart seemed to have a mind of its own as my lips molded against her soft ones. It is obvious that we were both inexperienced and this is both our first but doesn't that make it more... special? I couldn't exactly get a much less juvenile-like word in my wide range of vocabulary but yeah.

To my surprise, her arms enclosed my neck gently and she responded back, her body pressed to mine. I would never admit it out loud but I wanted to savor this. I may not be able to kiss her again, the mob that I chose to love.

Yes, love. I thought that feeling died in me years ago but Magma just ignited its flame once more, setting my heart on fire. Fucking gross, I sound like one of those cheesy Valentine cards or whatever humans call that occasion.

Sadly, and annoyingly, we had to pull back for oxygen. We gazed into each other's eyes, equally mesmerized. I could tell both of our eyes held emotions, waiting to burst out, waiting to unravel in the right and perfect time.

"Magma..." I trailed off, unsure. Her eyes held curiosity while her brows furrowed. I sensed her need to ask many questions, but she's holding it back. "I wanted to say something." She was about to speak but then I cut her off with a slender finger on her lips. She scowled but that wasn't enough to hide the blush that's sprawled across her face. 

"Go on," She nodded, the tips of our noses brushing at the brief movement. "I'm listening." She prodded.

I pulled myself away, leaning on the bench. I exhaled, attempting to calm my nerves and my heart that's raging inside my chest. I nodded my head back, closing my eyes. The wooden bench creaked softly under us, resulting from her slight movement. As I opened my eyes, I saw Magma hunched slightly over me, curiosity and anticipation written all over her face. Only God knows how much I wanted to kiss that soft lips of her again--

"I love you." I said, gazing up at her. My voice threatened to waver but my sincerity and determination made my voice strong. I didn't expect my confession to be like that but I admired how straight to the point I voiced my feelings out in an austere and direct way. "I have always been, and it's hard to explain but all I do know that this heart beats for you." I closed my eyes, unable to take the intensity of her gaze but I didn't expect the next thing she did.

One moment I was blabbering nonstop about shit I didn't think I cared about and now, she shut my mouth up with that lips of hers.

The kiss lasted for only seconds and I immediately wished that time would stop. Even though that's impossible. She smirked at me, the flushed expression making her look more attractive than she already was and laid her head on my chest. I felt conscious, what if she hears my heartbeat? 

"You dummy," Slowly, she looked up at me and frowned. I immediately wondered what I did wrong. "Did you actually wait this long just to confess to me? You really are an idiot, but I guess it's part of why I fell for you, too." She hid her face again but I can literally feel the heat emanating, after all her head's placed atop my chest. Kidding.

Wait, what?

"Magma, can you say that again?" Did I hear that quite right?

She glared at me. "I hate you," She punched me in the shoulder and ran off, but before she could, I immediately chased her and hugged her from behind. "Sorry," I smirked. "I heard that, you know?"

"Idiot!" I spun her around and kissed her on the forehead. 

"But I am your idiot, right?" I smirked and watched her fumble around for any cunning comebacks but she could only frown. "Oh, Magma, how dare you make my heart explode~" I said dramatically, placing a hand gracefully on top of my chest. She snorted and hit me playfully, her eyes shining with so much glee. "Geez, that doesn't suit you." She chuckled softly, and I wished to hear more of it, music that sounds nicely on my ears.

"But my love for you will cause me to change, oh darling~" I winked at her and sing sung that statement and I could literally hear her vein popping. "Idiotic Andy!" I wrapped my arms against her, my chin resting on her soft and silky ebony hair. "Tsundere." I commented, as I ran my hands over her long black tresses.

"Your tsundere," My eyes widened. "Jeez, that doesn't suit you." I mimicked her expertly, laughing as I did. 

"I really, really hate you." She muttered while burying her face in my neck.

"I love you, too." I smiled.

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Webby's P.O.V.

MY FREAKING GOSH I NEARLY HYPERVENTILATED.

If you're wondering where we are, we're currently hiding nearby, spying on them. Yes, we. Including Blaze who's part of the squad who's currently witnessing the sweetness escapade.

Yes, my plan worked! I am such a genius. I high fived with Aranea who seemed to be enjoying this as well. Gail squealed upon looking at the two but then Zoro had to cover her eyes before she could see the... umm scene.

Well, apparently as I've told you... I, Webby, entitled as the cunning and wise matchmaker purposely set them up and lo and behold! But I kinda find how ridiculous it was, since both of those guys are dummies with those kind of things. Andy's too shy to admit it and Magma's too much of a tsundere (search it up if you don't know what it means) but look at them now!

Thanks to me, of course. 

--------------------------------------

Yes, Webby.

I totally feel you. TT u TT

BTW MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE! What are the things that you wanna receive this Christmas. Just curious. o u o

(Silent readers please let me know of your presence, it would be greatly appreciated! Since it's Christmas and all... ehehehe o w o //shot)

Fact: I waited till midnight just to post this, exactly at December 25. :33 Just saying~ ^ _ ~

Edit: Wattpad why you no send?! TT n TT

Woah oh my gosh! 10K reads?!

Are you guys serious?!

This is literally one of the best Christmas gifts ever!

Umm...

Well, to you who is reading this,
Thank you for sticking with me till the end. Even though there are inconsistent, slow and delayed updates, I have to hand it over to you, who's reading this: You deserve an Oscar for reaching Chapter 30, reading my boring author's note.

I'd like to shoutout to: Orangejuice-chan for giving me inspiration (you should read her works, I love them), SomeSith for personally messaging me, Cupcakejammer143 for always commenting on every chapter and you go girl! Thanks also for AngelaFayeRulezzz, you must be a new reader and thanks for the 39 notifications! Thanks for the others too~ You guys are awesome.

And omy-- 10K views, 200+ votes and 100+ comments?!

*squealing in the distance*

Seriously. Thank you for this, I really really appreciate it. *blows nose* HAHA XD

Belated Merry Christmas~

~ MallowFreakByakuhime ~