Chapter 25: War (Part 6)

Andy's P.O.V

I heard the sound of gunshot, while I also pulled the trigger due to the shock...

... Shock that, Alejandro had fired the gun, synchronized with my timing. He immediately fell down, blood oozing out in a rapid pace, framing his entire body. I slowly turned my head, my eyes widened as I saw Magma, the same fate happening to her.

I was petrified and frozen in place, wanting to kill myself right now, alongside Magma. Webby's expression was sour, seeing what happened.

At that moment, I heard footsteps. Not minding whether it is The Mobs or humans, my eyes were directly fixated on the bloody puddle right in front of me.

"Andy." A familiar, intimidating yet gruff voice snapped me out of my stupor. My magenta pupils travelled to the vertex of my eyes, before I completely turned, recognizing who it was. Webby also turned towards the source of that voice, her expression surprisingly blank.

It was Herobrine, who brought the others along. Zoro, Blaze, my sister Aranea is there, while their eyes are directly fixated on the gun I was currently grasping, and later on, will drop to the cold floor.

"What happened--" Aranea was about to ask, but I immediately cut her off, motioning for her to help me carry Magma, not minding the sticky liquid. I checked her pulse, and waited for a moment.

"Alive?" Herobrine asks, his ivory, blank eyes fixated on the motionless body that I was clasping.

"Pulse is weak... she needs to be dealt with immediately." I stated with a calm tone, yet it was laced with panic.

Blaze nodded before he attempted to carry Magma. I gave him a glare, saying that I'll do it. He dropped her body gently, shrugging. I lifted her off, my hands supporting her back and slender legs. Webby let out a weak smile. Using my senses, she's silently hoping that Magma will be okay.

I am too...

I shrugged my head fervently. We proceeded to go outside, own weapons in their owners.

Dashing through the dark and shadowy hallway, we kept our footsteps muted. This place is dangerous, and I'm sure more humans are still roaming this place.

I briefly checked the surroundings outside with a window nearby. Cursing my breath, I realized what time it was...

'Six o' clock in the morning.'

Brine must've seen my expression, for his pace quickened, finding a way out of this deadly labyrinth. Guns cocked, aiming at every possible danger. As we turned around a corner, a human blocked us. Said human was holding an enchanted diamond sword, ready to attack when the chance comes in.
Blaze immediately grappled the sword out of the human's hands, before he could undulate it towards us. Blaze's jaw clenched, trying to remain constantly dominant over the struggling human.

As if on cue, I swung my gun, aimed briefly and fired. Tch, interfering humans who doesn't know how to stay out of us mobs' line. I pulled the trigger, which caused the death of the repugnant creature. His brain exploded with a cacophonous boom, every bit shattered and distributed everywhere. The pungent and grotesque liquid trickled down his now dead body, before Blaze immediately got his hands off and let the revolting corpse down. Simultaneously, we shuddered, grossed out by the morbid display.

"Gross." Aranea rolled her eyes, annoyed. "Let's get going before Magma dies." She interlocked her arms and proceeded walking ahead of us in a swift pace. I shot daggers at her back.

'No, Magma wouldn't be dead. I know her, she's strong.'

I peered over at the body I was carrying. Even if she's getting pale, she is still very gorgeous-- what am I saying?

----------
Well, this is bizarre...

If I have a loose schedule when it comes to school, my writer's block attacks. But when I have a load of crap left to do, this is the time when I have the overwhelming urge to write. Ughhhh... How unfair.

Anyways, hope you guys like my update~

Edit: Wattpad is a huge biatch. -_- I thought that my Chapter 24 was updated but then only this chapter was so I copy pasted it and deleted it. Urgh...

~ MallowFreakByakuhime ~