Bonus Chapter: What Really Happened to Crypre

Crypre's P.O.V.

I stood up to go fetch Webby after seeing Andy's wounded state. Maybe Webby can help him.

I ran and ran, rushing as fast as I can in order to avoid humans. I'm successful in doing so, since I immediately spotted Webby. She was trying her best to win against a bulky looking human but then, I quickly spotted the wounds that she received. With no time to rush and pull her out, I pushed her down for the enemy was about to thrust his sword on her blindspot and I came just in time to block the upcoming attack with the same type of sword that I picked up from earlier. I turned around to tell Webby what happened but before doing so, I felt searing pain crush my side as I realized I've been stabbed.

I reached out, my breathing became uneven and wavering. With my last breath, I whispered those words to Webby.

"Go... Save Andy... For Magma. I always knew that she loves Andy. Go... Please."

After that, everything went pitch black.

-------
Alzhequin's P.O.V.

I grunted in frustration. I felt guilty killing some mobs, after all I'm on their side. The reason why I need ti kill is because the humans don't need to know that I am theit enemy.

But then, I heard a commotion nearby. My peripheral vision saw a flash of ivory and amethyst and I quickly whipped to see Webby and Andy.

I watched at the bloody scene. I knew the guy who stabbed Crypre, his name was Hort. He always liked impressing Alejandro and he thinks he's paramount among all of us. Alejandro didn't took heed of him, though. Poor guy.

After looking at my chaotic surroundings, I realized that the coast is clear. With stealthy moves, I quickly checked Crypre's pulse. Unlike us humans, almost all of the mobs' visible pulse area are their calves. I checked it, it was still beating yet it was weak. I immediately carried him towards a safe and untouched place with a first aid kit in hand as I looked for an abandoned room. I think I saw one around here, there it was. I listened carefully for any sign of humans and fortunately, there wasn't. Taking no time to be subtle, I rushed towards it, where there was no light inside. Even without any source of light, I can already tell that the room is dusty. What do you expect from an abandoned room anyway?

I fumbled around for the match in my inventory, failing after several attempts but eventually found it afterwards. I cussed under my breath, the pungent and gunpowdery smell of blood filled my nostrils. Shit, Crypre's losing a lot of blood. I lit up the match, making a makeshift torch and hung it above us. Wasting no time, I quickly grabbed materials in my first aid kit and tried to stop the blood oozing from his side. Panic and frustration clouded me and after a ton of healing and aiding, I finally managed to stop the bleeding. I placed my hand atop his calf and the pulse became stronger than earlier. I inwardly sighed in relief, I just have to wait for the war to settle down till I bring him to the nearest hospital.

With little to no water and food, I waited and waited. Several minutes and even hours passed by and aat last, the moment of joy came when I heard an announcement blare into their headquarters' speakers.

"The war is over. Proceed to the conference room."

I wiped a bead of sweat that's threatening to fall from my temple and weakly stood up, with Crypre's arm around my shoulder whilst I supported his weight. With my free hand, I grabbed all my belongings and proceeded to get out of the dusty room.

Instead of going to the said conference room, we headed towards a nearby hospital where I know a friend who works there. Surely, he wouldn't assassinate Crypre, right? After all, he's been my friend since three years had passed.

Their headquarters were a bloodied mess. Human and mob organs were splattered in every place imaginable; floor, ceiling, walls, etc. Fresh blood lay on the floor, which scent filled my nostrils. I grimaced at the grotesque thought, I shook my head to rid myself of the thoughts that invaded my mind.

I boarded a minecart with him on the other cart, tied by a string that I had made from spider thread. The journey was somewhat long but it was worth the wait. I concealed Crypre's body before I looked for my friend, Doctor Core. I immediately located him, and ushered him. Unlike the others who seemed apathetic by the fact I was carrying a mob in their territory, he immediately noticed him. His expression remained unfazed for like me, he resided by the side of the mobs.

"Follow me." He said in a hushed tone. We were led in a secret passageway and I followed, amazed and bedazzled as we walked through the seemingly endless ivory hallways. The building was made with quartz blocks, and some were made with chiseled ones. At long last, we reached a secret room I've never reached before and I stood in awe, gazing at it with amazement.

With a key, he entered the room that's located in front of us and we stepped inside to reveal a large room with a hospital bed. It was equipped with modern technoligy and I was surprised to see Core own this things. I laid Crypre in the table before he spoke.

"Tsk, the damage is going to take lots of time. You may wait for him to recover but I warn you, the process may take days or even months but as each day passes, the chances of him living grows slim so I cannot promise that this will be successful.