Chapter 8: Humans... again?!

Heyya guys!
Just a quick author's note, this may have like, a lot of typos since I'm updating on phone... and this may also be short since my damn phone doesn't have a word count feature. -_-
-----------
Magma's P.O.V

Ugh. Why is this so awkward?
Everything was silent, except for the utensils that make clashing sounds of metal and the television at the living room, Herobrine watching news.

I almost choked at my food when I heard a certain piece of news.

Humans.
Again.

The room fell silent, the utensils that once made noise ceased. Everyone also ceased from eating, all eyes and attention both directed towards the television.

"Mobs found dead at their homelands, with traces of human footprints which were left behind at each scene. By  next morning, the corpses will be turned to dust so as much as possible, the detectives will investigate this quickly." A petite spider woman reported us the bad news, making us all stiff, the atmosphere growing more tense at each minute.

"Attention to all mobs, beware!
The humans have been known to be really aggressive, especially to us mobs. Also, make sure that blahblahblahblahhh...." I stopped from listening as I stood up, gathering my plate and then placing it at the sink.

I yawned and stretched as I walked off, heading towards the training room. I only have another day before I battle with all of the mobs here in our gang. The Mobs.

I cracked my knuckles and set the machinery, the one I always use to train with. This handy dandy machine take cares of aaaaall kinds of expeditions. Close range combat, like martial arts with some old 'robots', and there is this type of combat that needs you to aim with a certain type of weapon, such as a gun, bow and arrow, bombs and more. Webby told me that this room was made from our tribe's ancestors, the Elder Creepers, because, even if this building is destructed, over time it will recompose itself or what. See the similarity?

And there's also this kind of training where you have to strategize, use your abilities and more.

Speaking of abilities...
I saw another human, meters away from where I stood outside into the open world and judging from the looks of it, it seems that it has a companion.

I huffed. This'll be easy since they just wield wooden swords.

As a creeper, I used my creeping skills to creep behind them, though I think that their instincts are sharp since they immediately faced me bravely, their swords ready.

Huh, so someone taught these novices very well, huh? I must say they have done a nice job.

Though one of them stupidly  charged at me, sword pointed directly towards me, so at the right moment, I simply stepped aside, and then his sword got plunged into the tree, stuck in it. His companion then charged to me, while slashing his sword in the air.

As for my part, I quickly became bored and threw an explosive towards his direction, making him covered in soot. I took this as a chance to kill it immediately, giving him a lethal blow in his heart with a dagger I possess.

He groaned in pain, making me smile from ear to ear. Oh, how I liked killing humans. They stupidly squirm, trying to stay alive even though they knew they wouldn't survive.

As the soot began to subside, I quickly dashed inside, dashing stealthily so no other human can see me. I quickly resumed my training, grinning widely.

-----------

Third Person's P.O.V

"Boss, how are we gonna have our success? We are outnumbered!" A tall guy in a black cloak exclaimed.